Page 1 of 2
I was just kinda curious how many of your guys were twins. I have an identical twin, and I'm not a big fan of it. Eventually you get sick of being called someone else's name all the time. I always kind of feel like I'm not my own person either, just because we're referred to as "the twins" and stuff because we have some of the same friends. So yeah, are any of you a twin? Do you like it?
Quote by Saint78
Dude you haven't lived until you've licked chocolate pudding out of a fat ladies back boob.

Quote by Boer Goat
I have never given a golf stack

Congratulations sir.
omg how many times do you guys finish each others sentences?????
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
so is your brother called kornfire14 or kornfire16?

Edit: I've always thought it would be cool to have four identical siblings. We could form the awesomest band ever:

Me - guitar
Identical sibling - guitar / vocals
Identical sibling - bass
Identical sibling - keyboards
Identical sibling - drums
Last edited by LRCGUITAR at Jan 13, 2012,
But srsly dude, one of my best friends is a quadruplet, count your blessings.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
It would seem rather awesome to me. Hehehe.
Quote by PsiGuy60
Banned because f*ck you Hebriqui.
I'd been going for a month or so.

Quote by Peres.T.Peanut
oh **** you
One of my mates got with identical twins at separate times in the same night.

He did eventually get a threesome when they both found out and tried to beat him up.
My best mate has a twin brother. But they don't look anything alike.

If he ever gets a smoking hot girlfriend that you want to bump uglies with, it won't be too difficult to accomplish...
Quote by Steve635z
One of my mates got with identical twins at separate times in the same night.

He did eventually get a threesome when they both found out and tried to beat him up.

He is a god.
Quote by kornfire15
I was just kinda curious how many of your guys were twins. I have an identical twin, and I'm not a big fan of it. Eventually you get sick of being called someone else's name all the time. I always kind of feel like I'm not my own person either, just because we're referred to as "the twins" and stuff because we have some of the same friends. So yeah, are any of you a twin? Do you like it?

Bit harsh on your sibling TS.

I've got a twin sister but being opposite genders and non-identical it's just like having a regular sister I suppose. It's cool to have a sibling that same age as me though.
In twins, you usually find that one of them is more evil than the other.

The OP strongly suggests that TS is the evil one.
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by WantsLesPaul
The world needs more identical lesbian twins.

+1, took the words right out of my mouth.
I have a twin sister, we don't look anything a like, though.

My grandparents on my father's side had 3 children, each of these children had twins. Thus I have 1 pair of male twins cousins, 1 pair of female twins cousins and me and my sister.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I'm the oldest of three, 18, 17 and 10 and we don't look alike at all (I'm chunky and my 17 year old brother is super skinny) and neither of our parents knows what name to call us... I know your pain, and I'm not even a twin
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Because he's the hero The Pit deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Anus.
AND TWIIIIINS

I'm not a twin.
I like the Minnesota Twins.
Their double A affiliate is up the road from me, so I seen some cats go through there on their road to the majors.

Yup.
I'm not a twin, but I seriously can't tell twins apart (unless they're of opposite genders)
I know about 5 sets of twins who aren't identical but who look a lot alike, and I continuously get mixed up with who is who. Really embarrassing sometimes.

Especially when their names both start with a C. Seriously?!
I'm not a twin, and I don't think I would want to be either. It seems like a massive hassle to have someone running around that looks just like me.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
My Dads an identical twin and my brother and sister are twins, so I'm like an endangered species in my family.
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
Quote by Kensai
I have a twin sister, we don't look anything a like, though.

My grandparents on my father's side had 3 children, each of these children had twins. Thus I have 1 pair of male twins cousins, 1 pair of female twins cousins and me and my sister.

haha that's crazy man
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Being twins and decently close friends automatically makes me and my brother Those Two Guys. It's pretty alright because no one else understands half the shit we say and I need someone to get my weird ass jokes.
Quote by kornfire15

Sorry to hear that man, I have close friends that are twins (One set Identical the other paternal? if that's what it's called) And my cussins are also identical and from all 3 accounts they all hate it. Everyone generalizes them as one person and that's obviously not fair.
I'm a fraternal twin. It's just like we're regular brothers that happen to have the same birthday. It's alright, we don't often get confused, in fact some people take a while to even realise we're related, it took my math teacher 4 years to figure it out.
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
I have a twin brother and im with you TS. Cant even count how many times stupid people have asked us if we ever went to eachothers classes and switched places in school. That, and people asking us if we cant read eachothers minds, feel eachothers pain, ect. Everyone thinks they're being funny but I've heard it literally hundreds of times.

And also, since we're both guitarists people always, always ask which one is better.
Quote by U-neek
Now that is an epic win right there!!!!

I made an epic win
Jackson RR24M
PSN: Livewire410
Last edited by Livewire8195 at Jan 13, 2012,
Threesome with Japanese twins- check
still have to meet my father

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
TS, are you left-handed by any chance?
People don't really go to heaven when they die. They're taken to a special place and burned - Sherlock Holmes

Your authority is not recognized in Fort Kickass!

It's not like bullshit, more like poetry.
I have a twin! We are complete opposites in every single ****ing way though. Personality and even appearance wise. Its weird. Shes a lesbian with short hair, piercings, and tattoos, and I am straight with long hair, zero piercings, and no tattoos. Im not even going to get into personality wise, its almost every single trait possible.

I get what you mean. Its pretty annoying. Whatever she does always seems to reflect on me. I know people dont mean to, but a lot of times they will group us together. We couldnt be any more different either so its just that much more annoying and unfair. On the plus side, however, we are best friends and have always been very close, so thats nice.

We have fun. At every chance we get, we mess with people. We've done all the tricks. Skipping class and having the other fill in, switching classes, all kinds of elaborate set ups so that it appears that we can read each others minds etc. We like to take advantage of being twins and **** with people
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
the being called eachother's name thing isn't exclusive to twins. my ****ing grandfather still can't tell me from my brother and we really look nothing alike.
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
I'm not a twin, but if you're sick of being mistaken for each other why don't you just get really different haircuts or something?
'Under the radar, out of the system'
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
I'm not a twin, and I don't think I would want to be either. It seems like a massive hassle to have someone running around that looks just like me.

It'd be a bigger hassle for everyone else.

Burn.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
My brother's girlfriend is a twin. I think they're the only twins I know. Although I know a group of triplets.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Yeah, I have an identical twin sister. We were born 2 minutes apart. And although it may seem harsh, I wish we weren't twins at times. Not saying I don't want her to be my sister! Just saying the twin aspect of it is very annoying.

I'm rarely ever referred to as my name. It's almost always hers. So I answer to both names; mine and hers. And if not that, I'm either "The Twins" or "The Girls"
I never get treated individually, whenever something happens, we're always having to be grouped together. Like sharing a room. No one just wants to be my friend or just hang out with me. They always need to have her come along too. And it gets very agitating at times.

Everyone automatically thinks we have the same personality just because we're twins. And when they come to find out that we're actually two different people it shocks them for some reason.

And kinda off but I'm always being harassed about this magical phenomenon that apparently every set of twins has called 'twin telepathy' Which is complete bull if you're wondering <_<

I'm sure I'm leaving out some stuff, but I don't really want to write a novel at the time being.
I liek turtles.
Quote by megan9987
Yeah, I have an identical twin sister. We were born 2 minutes apart. And although it may seem harsh, I wish we weren't twins at times. Not saying I don't want her to be my sister! Just saying the twin aspect of it is very annoying.

I'm rarely ever referred to as my name. It's almost always hers. So I answer to both names; mine and hers. And if not that, I'm either "The Twins" or "The Girls"
I never get treated individually, whenever something happens, we're always having to be grouped together. Like sharing a room. No one just wants to be my friend or just hang out with me. They always need to have her come along too. And it gets very agitating at times.

Everyone automatically thinks we have the same personality just because we're twins. And when they come to find out that we're actually two different people it shocks them for some reason.

And kinda off but I'm always being harassed about this magical phenomenon that apparently every set of twins has called 'twin telepathy' Which is complete bull if you're wondering <_<

I'm sure I'm leaving out some stuff, but I don't really want to write a novel at the time being.

YES!! Someone gets what I'm saying.
Quote by Saint78
Dude you haven't lived until you've licked chocolate pudding out of a fat ladies back boob.

Quote by Boer Goat
I have never given a golf stack

Congratulations sir.
Page 1 of 2