I want a NEW 2nd guitar for band practice and it MUST be a V (either King V or RR style). I do not have any brand preference and I will change the pickups later so dont need great pickups now but the body/frets/neck shall be comfortable and usuable. I prefer LFR but would not mind a fixed bridge either. I dont want a used guitar.

Suggest me some V's.
My Guitar Rig:

> '09 Ibanez RG1570 Mirage Blue w/ DiMarzio John Petrucci Set
> ESP LTD V-50 Black
> Line 6 POD X3 Live
> Dunlop DB-01 Crybaby From Hell
Look at Agile guitars.
My first lolstack
Quote by whitenihilist

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.
Epiphone? Won't be fancy but itd get the job done
EDIT: Also, why not buy used? You can get so much more for your cash second hand
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
Last edited by Paddy McK at Jan 13, 2012,
Hamer Vector, coincidentally someone has posted a review of it today.
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Quote by metalter
I want a NEW 2nd guitar for band practice and it MUST be a V (either King V or RR style). I do not have any brand preference and I will change the pickups later so dont need great pickups now but the body/frets/neck shall be comfortable and usuable. I prefer LFR but would not mind a fixed bridge either. I dont want a used guitar.

Suggest me some V's.

Well, since you're not fussy, i'd suggest to play as many guitars as you can that are within your budget and see what you like the most. We can't really give an educated guess if you're not too picky. Only you really know what you want.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I have a BCRICH KKV GEN 2 that is pretty good. But I may have gotten lucky and have a better piece of wood than most. It has a recessed jack in the upper vee (all others I have seen on the internet have a flush mounted in the lower V). The BSDM pick ups are good for lower tunings and mine ohm out at 16-16.5. Neck is a little thick but works well with thicker strings. I think you can get them new for 250-300. But I would not order online, buy on that you can play.
What the hell!!!
For $100 more you could get a 2011 model Kramer Vanguard. They are great quality guitars and have a good quality LFR, and it is a direct swap for an OFR in the future. They are great modding platforms and worth doing expensive upgrades to IMO.

As always, I'll second Agile. You really can't go wrong with anything off of Rondo for the money.
Wait a little more and get a Dean Eric Peterson Signature or again Schenker Custom from dean, they aren't bad guitars
samash has jackson king Vs on sale for $250. use the extra cash for a new bridge pickup.
Ibanez Rg 321mh
Squier Classic Vibe 1970s Precision Bass
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A