Slump in a British supermarket's sales explained by Christian prayer

This is silly enough for Christians to enjoy too

A fringe Christian pressure group has attributed Tesco's recent poor sales to divine intervention, claiming that "God has answered our prayers for confusion in the Tesco boardroom".

Christian Voice, a prayer and campaigning organisation that claims to have nearly 2,000 members across the UK, protested outside Tesco shops towards the end of last year over the company's decision to sponsor a family area at the Gay Pride celebrations in London.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2012/jan/13/tesco-slump-divine-intervention-christian-group?newsfeed=true

(I can personally vouch that the group itself is nasty. The group have shown support for the Uganda anti-homosexuality bill which called for the death penalty for the highest punishment for homosexuality. In the UK they have shown support for withdrawing laws against martial rape. They're not nice people.)
It's a good job that we have God to help with things like this, so much more important than poverty.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

God's a top bloke really, can't knock him for not being arsed to fix the babies dying of AID's in Africa, but at least he steps in when it really matters. Those blasphemous supermarkets really need to be put in their place.
Well now, that's not very nice of them
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by RU Experienced?
ITT: People make generalizations about Christians based on the actions and beliefs of one group of Extremists.

You're American, you can't talk.

Quote by RU Experienced?
ITT: People make generalizations about Christians based on the actions and beliefs of one group of Extremists.

Exactly. These morons don't account for all of Chistianity. These guys are just acting on their own agenda.
Fanfiction profile: Kutlessrocker's Fanfiction profile. Click Me!

Quote by BrokenBricks
haha yah, kinda. cows are such hilarious creatures, they would be so worthless in nature. the totality of their existence is to taste good with A1 poured on them.
I actually clean the house of the UK Head of Tesco. Richard Brasher, look him up, I'm being serious.

So if this is because I moved some papers I am very sorry.
Quote by RU Experienced?

You're not considered edgy in the Pit unless you slight Christianity at least once a day.
Quote by Icarus Lives
You mean marital rape?

It's different to regular rape?

Yes. And the statute was only overturned in 1991. Look up R v R.

EDIT: Found it for you

It's really quite astonishing.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
Last edited by Dawginator at Jan 13, 2012,
Didn't Jesus himself call religion the "folly of man?" And why would God help them when they disobey several of his own commandments knowingly and in His name?

Idjits.
I think it's time for a change.

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
Quote by willT08
I actually clean the house of the UK Head of Tesco. Richard Brasher, look him up, I'm being serious.

Actually, I think you'll find he's called Mr Tesco.
But really, that's my mum calls him.
She's probably met him a few times, being the store manager of an Express.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by willT08

Is he as boring as he seems to be?