It does, K Reyn, but non the less, here it is, for all the world to see; my most favourite of all guitars, ever that I've ever owned... I love this guitar, and that's scary lol; My Gibson Les Paul...

Gibsons are great, but Gibson Custom Shop guitars, WOW.

Also, this guitar is chambered too.
Quote by treborillusion
It does, K Reyn, but non the less, here it is, for all the world to see; my most favourite of all guitars, ever that I've ever owned... I love this guitar, and that's scary lol; My Gibson Les Paul...

Gibsons are great, but Gibson Custom Shop guitars, WOW.

Also, this guitar is chambered too.

Haha none the less tis a badass guitar. Congrats.
Quote by griffin888
I dig the guitar, not so much the zebra pickups though.

As far as I can tell, those zebra pickups are the original stock Gibson pickups, as far as I can tell... I had a set of Seymour Duncan APH-1 Alnico II Pro Humbuckers put in, and those pickups are black.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_MBtdBpc54
This is what my guitar looks like now.

I'm not going to lie, at first I didn't dig how this guitar looked, I loved everything else about it; how it played, the head stock, I am very fussy and this guitar checked all the right boxes... The looks grew on me and now; with the pickups I like in it, I simply adore this guitar like no other; including ones I redeisgned. Infact, after I had those pickups put in, the only thing I have now is this guitar restrung and set up everynow and then, I mean, THIS IS IT; This is my #1 guitar, ever, even since before I ever knew I'd get to own one of these guitars, this is it.
Last edited by treborillusion at Jan 13, 2012,