How ostentatious is this!?

I can not tell you how much this guitar turns me on.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
It does, K Reyn, but non the less, here it is, for all the world to see; my most favourite of all guitars, ever that I've ever owned... I love this guitar, and that's scary lol; My Gibson Les Paul...

Gibsons are great, but Gibson Custom Shop guitars, WOW.

Also, this guitar is chambered too.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Quote by treborillusion
It does, K Reyn, but non the less, here it is, for all the world to see; my most favourite of all guitars, ever that I've ever owned... I love this guitar, and that's scary lol; My Gibson Les Paul...

Gibsons are great, but Gibson Custom Shop guitars, WOW.

Also, this guitar is chambered too.

Haha none the less tis a badass guitar. Congrats.
Quote by griffin888
I dig the guitar, not so much the zebra pickups though.

As far as I can tell, those zebra pickups are the original stock Gibson pickups, as far as I can tell... I had a set of Seymour Duncan APH-1 Alnico II Pro Humbuckers put in, and those pickups are black.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_MBtdBpc54
This is what my guitar looks like now.

I'm not going to lie, at first I didn't dig how this guitar looked, I loved everything else about it; how it played, the head stock, I am very fussy and this guitar checked all the right boxes... The looks grew on me and now; with the pickups I like in it, I simply adore this guitar like no other; including ones I redeisgned. Infact, after I had those pickups put in, the only thing I have now is this guitar restrung and set up everynow and then, I mean, THIS IS IT; This is my #1 guitar, ever, even since before I ever knew I'd get to own one of these guitars, this is it.
Quote by laid-to-waste
Last edited by treborillusion at Jan 13, 2012,