Page 1 of 3
He slips in Christianity at the end... Listen to this fat ass explain:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBo7Z_abiLE&feature=g-all-lik&context=G2da7dc4FAAAAAAAACAA
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Because he's the hero The Pit deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Anus.
Quote by moscaespañol
I hate Religion and Jesus too.

>Location: In the Aeroplane over the Sea
>I hate Jesus

You're doin' it wrong.
I've always hated organized religion too, and if Jesus did in fact exist, I think he was a pretty cool person. He was sort of like Buddha in a way.
As if that's a new way to think.

The people posting this on facebook annoy me

EDIT: OKAY WAIT WTF

Religion is man searching for god; Christianity is god searching for man.

wut
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Last edited by bradulator at Jan 13, 2012,
Seen it, it's pretty good.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by cfhdomination
I've always hated organized religion too, and if Jesus did in fact exist, I think he was a pretty cool person. He was sort of like Buddha in a way.
I think if Buddha did in fact exist, I think he was a pretty cool person. He was sort of like Jesus in a way.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Contains more inconsistencies than the bible. And thats saying something TheAmazingAtheist sums it up best.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by neidnarb11890
>I hate Jesus

You're doin' it wrong.

bravo sir.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
I enjoyed that, I've seen it on my facebook once or twice but didn't click on it.
Quote by willT08
Quote by HowSoonisNow
How was Confucius death metal?
You've clearly never read any Confuscius.

As I wait on the edge of the earth,
I can see the walls being torn down again
Only to be rebuilt in another name,
On a different day
It's like what Gandhi said, "I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."

I think the man meant that the religion is changing, it was not like how it started (or rather it isn't like how Jesus finished the religion). The Church can do good work and can bring people together and it produced the Bible so people know of Jesus and all that. So, how could he not love the Church, Bible, and Jesus? He just does not like what the religion is turning into and how people have changed parts of what it once was.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
Last edited by Ticket48 at Jan 13, 2012,
He brings up some points i disagree with. But, a lot of points i agree with. It was pretty cool though, he brings up a lot of good points.
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
Didn't watch but I've heard that at church a lot, even when I was Christian I disagreed with it. What I always heard (maybe not in the video) was basically that all religions require you to do something to be saved like praying five times a day, not eating meat etc whatever, but Jesus only requires that you accept him as your Savior and nothing more. OH BY THE WAY jk there is more, here's a hundred things you can't do (lots of which don't hurt anyone) or I won't accept you. Don't work on Sunday. Do a stupid ritual where you pretend you're eating my flesh and drinking my blood. Do another stupid ritual where you submerse yourself in water (you'll go to hell for not doing that). Sorry but Christianity is a religion.

I honestly don't care if people are Christians, 99% of the churchgoers I know are by FAR nicer and more accepting than all the non-churchgoers I know, and I go to a fundie church.
sunbather is shit
"Well I don't believe in God, but I'm also not an Atheist.
Because the universe is chaos, but chaos picks favorites.
And lately i've been thinking about how I love Jesus, because Jesus was a dirty homeless hippie peace activist"

Dat song.
Quote by cfhdomination

Hitchens begs to differ.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMo5R5pLPBE

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Even as a mostly atheist agnostic, I thought this was a really interesting video. The people posting that fat douche TheAmazingAtheist are missing the point just as much as he is. What the guy is saying is that he loves what religion does for people personally, but he doesn't always agree with the church.
Quote by cfhdomination

"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword" Matthew 10:34, King James Bible. Sounds like a lovely person

EDIT: That video is self-righteous itself: "God is looking for ME, so I can act out his plan, and I know the to salvation because God told ME." Yes, I totally fucking believe you more than 900,000 people I've heard that shit from before

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Last edited by Das_Skittles at Jan 13, 2012,
Quote by beefcake122
Didn't watch but I've heard that at church a lot, even when I was Christian I disagreed with it. What I always heard (maybe not in the video) was basically that all religions require you to do something to be saved like praying five times a day, not eating meat etc whatever, but Jesus only requires that you accept him as your Savior and nothing more. OH BY THE WAY jk there is more, here's a hundred things you can't do (lots of which don't hurt anyone) or I won't accept you. Don't work on Sunday. Do a stupid ritual where you pretend you're eating my flesh and drinking my blood. Do another stupid ritual where you submerse yourself in water (you'll go to hell for not doing that). Sorry but Christianity is a religion.

I honestly don't care if people are Christians, 99% of the churchgoers I know are by FAR nicer and more accepting than all the non-churchgoers I know, and I go to a fundie church.

Got bored and watched it, said everything I thought he'd say. Christianity is still a religion.
sunbather is shit
Quote by 20cdndollars
Even as a mostly atheist agnostic, I thought this was a really interesting video. The people posting that fat douche TheAmazingAtheist are missing the point just as much as he is. What the guy is saying is that he loves what religion does for people personally, but he doesn't always agree with the church.

But in the video he says that he loves the church.

I can understand if he's saying that Christianity is beyond religion and isn't one because religion is man made and Christianity is Godmade and is the only truth or something like that.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by Das_Skittles
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword" Matthew 10:34, King James Bible. Sounds like a lovely person

EDIT: That video is self-righteous itself: "God is looking for ME, so I can act out his plan, and I know the to salvation because God told ME." Yes, I totally fucking believe you more than 900,000 people I've heard that shit from before

I never read the bible enough to know that was in there. Crazy.
Quote by Das_Skittles

It's funny how most people who have actually read the Bible (Not just the parts the preacher teaches) are atheists or anti-christians or whatever... Mainly because of verses like this
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Because he's the hero The Pit deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Anus.
Jesus was a rad person.

The great irony of Christianity is that it was the Jewish religious institution that essentially condemned Jesus to death 'cuz his teachings were undermining their authority. Then his followers developed an institution based on his teachings that went about bossing people around & executing whoever tried to undermine their authority. It's has nothing to do with God, man, it's all political power struggles. Silly cats.
Quote by element4433
I think if Buddha did in fact exist, I think he was a pretty cool person. He was sort of like Jesus in a way.

Absolutely. Considering he never has a need for sleep, you could wake up at any time of the night and the Buddha would be down for some pizzas. Though his creepily calm demeanor would be probably grate on me after a while
Originally poste by Das_Skittles:

This quote is taken out of context. Jesus is talking about the apostles spreading his word among the towns and knowing that his ways will be controversial. That is why it then states: For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. He knew that his word would not gel with everyone.
Originally posted by supersac
mmh no one has seen god...
no one has seen your penis...
...YOUR PENIS MUST BE GOD!
Last edited by mitchgosche2011 at Jan 13, 2012,
Quote by mitchgosche2011
This quote is taken out of context.

What quote isn't taken out of context?
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Originally posted by padgea7x
What quote isn't taken out of context?

Good point.
Originally posted by supersac
mmh no one has seen god...
no one has seen your penis...
...YOUR PENIS MUST BE GOD!
This is soooo self contradicting and dumb. People on facebook were going crazy about it a few days ago, had to restrain myself.
Quote by mitchgosche2011
This quote is taken out of context. Jesus is talking about the apostles spreading his word among the towns and knowing that his ways will be controversial. That is why it then states: For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. He knew that his word would not gel with everyone.

How does that make it any better? "I'm going to stir shit up to the point of violence, and I hope that violence breaks families apart." That's basically what it says.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Its hand in hand beliefs. By the simple fact that he has subscribers and views, he has created his own logic to follow by for thousands of people.

Congratulations on the irony or devious plan. A new pseudo religion is created.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Why are people watching this, and not watching Breaking Bad?

Anyway, I get what the guy's trying to say and all, but he does contradict himself or whatever. Maybe people are taking his words too literally at times? I haven't watched it more than once and can't really remember what he said exactly, but Heisenberg > Jesus so I'm off
Quote by neidnarb11890
>I hate Jesus

You're doin' it wrong.

~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Page 1 of 3