hendrix?
I see myself as an intelligent, sensitive human, with the soul of a clown which forces me to blow it at the most important moments.
-Jim Morrison
These came out a couple of years ago. It's just your standard Vintage Strat copy with reverse angle headstock and bridge pickup. Both of these changes mean very little and if you were that keen to get the 'Hendrix vibe' you'd do what he did, buy a guitar made for the opposite hand that you use and flip it.

That's not to say these are bad or don't have their place, but yeah... pretty much just yet another Strat copy to throw on the pile.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Quote by MrFlibble
These came out a couple of years ago. It's just your standard Vintage Strat copy with reverse angle headstock and bridge pickup. Both of these changes mean very little and if you were that keen to get the 'Hendrix vibe' you'd do what he did, buy a guitar made for the opposite hand that you use and flip it.

That's not to say these are bad or don't have their place, but yeah... pretty much just yet another Strat copy to throw on the pile.

This is a right hand strat that has everything upside down except the cutaway so you dont have to reach as far