Poll: Are you fine with old people walking around the showers in the buff?
Poll Options
View poll results: Are you fine with old people walking around the showers in the buff?
Y
39 44%
N
43 49%
TS is awesome
6 7%
Voters: 88.
Page 1 of 2
I mean, how come old people always walk around in the locker rooms bare-ass naked? I'm so sick of seeing this happen every time. I mean, how simple is it to keep your underwear/towel on until you've actually reached the shower? Why make the trip with everything hanging? I don't get it.

Also, it's not only that but sometimes they just sit there and talk to every person that passes by!

Do any pitters have experience dealing with these shameless bags of wrinkles? Sorry about the harsh wording, but they need to stop strutting around like they own the place. Be naked in your own home if you have to be.

Poll.

EDIT: Poll says 'showers'. I meant to say 'locker room'
Last edited by Represent at Jan 13, 2012,
They've just reached the age where they DGAF.
Quote by Kozlic
Music doesnt need to be quality to be good.

Press eject, give me the tape, if you know what's good for you
OH GOD HES UNBANNED

go fly some kites OP

OT: I dont care. Just the human form bro
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Last edited by DempseyPunk at Jan 13, 2012,
Think of it like this, those are 60 year old balls you're looking at. His living balls are older than you by 3 to 4 times your age.

You should be grateful to be in the presence of elderly wise testicular gatherings.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I like to look at old men at locker rooms.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by Forkman

This.

I know if I was their age I wouldn't GAF either.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by Nelsean
Think of it like this, those are 60 year old balls you're looking at. His living balls are older than you by 3 to 4 times your age.

You should be grateful to be in the presence of elderly wise testicular gatherings.

I think my life philosophy just changed
NOPE
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
I like to look at old men at locker rooms.

He does. It's true.

Jewchords will also very kindly and considerately cup the balls of the most ancient ones. So as to keep them from dragging upon the ground and scuffing or tearing their aged membranes.
XBOX LIVE Gamertag: Jazz Funeral
Currently killing with The Nunts crew in Max Payne 3

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.
Quote by Forkman

Exactly. By that point there's nothing to be ashamed of. It's not like people can judge you for being out of shape or whatever, because you're old. You can't help it.
that is silly
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Nelsean

Quote by Twist of fate
I'm fine with old men in locker rooms as long as they aren't bending over.
Especially if your name is Bob and they have one "B" tattooed on each of their buttocks
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Esperanza Spalding, Vulfpeck, Caravan Palace

It is I, the mighty shitkicker, as prophesied by JustRooster. Obey me.
Last edited by Wolfinator-x at Jan 14, 2012,
It's f*cked.
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Being a lifeguard, I encounter this all of the times. It really doesn't bother me, unless they stay in there past closing time. I want to go home dammit >>
I like it. It's like looking into the future.

And then I get to feel confident and sexy having a tight scrotum.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Today I learned that element's scrotum is tight.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Esperanza Spalding, Vulfpeck, Caravan Palace

It is I, the mighty shitkicker, as prophesied by JustRooster. Obey me.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Today I learned that element's scrotum is tight.

"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
You just reach that point in life where social conventionalism is irrelevant.
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
TS, just, please stop making 5+ threads a day. I think it is actually against the rules to make more than one thread a day. Also, please stop making polls, NO ONE likes the, "TS is awesome option," that's just your 5 other accounts.

- Every Pit Monkey
This post shall not be directed at anyone in particular, but western society as a whole:

CUT OUT THE SEX NEGATIVITY! There's no reason to hide body parts. We've all got the same stuff. I mean, of course men and women are different, and then there are people who don't fit into the male/female binary. Even at that, though, we're all people. What's so disgusting about a penis that it has to be hidden? Why is it so traumatizing to see a wrinkly, fat, naked guy?? It's not, you all just need to stop being so damn fastidious.

Clothing should only offer protection against the weather and other mishaps. Surely, if you trip, it would be less painful if you were clothed than naked. It should not have to protect us from nudity, because we don't need to be protected from nudity. It's not a bad thing.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Last edited by Spartan070sarge at Jan 14, 2012,
Quote by Nelsean

You're a hero.

OT: I don't care. As long as they don't walk by at a really small distance...
Quote by PsiGuy60
Banned because f*ck you Hebriqui.
I'd been going for a month or so.

Quote by Peres.T.Peanut
oh **** you
There's always that one naked old man who stands in the changing rooms with one leg on the bench, either gazing around the room with an air of dominant confidence, or being preoccupied with his mane of grizzled nether hair.
It's not something I'm ok with, but once you get to a certain age, I guess you just don't give a f ck. Let it go.
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
Who the hell cares? I have to take public showers daily, eventually you really just dont notice it.
"Any statement beginning with the words 'In truth' is almost always a lie."

The Legion
Page 1 of 2