So, here's what I made:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H0NZ5UCH

I felt like it belonged in the Pit because everyone lingers here and it's f ucking metal. Also, everyone is seeking for help here, so it's kind of retarded if I put it in another section that doesn't legitimately belong to it. You can find all scales, chords, and voicings. Apart from that.... why the **** is no one playing guitar as much anymore?
Fill the void *bump bump bump*

Quote by Victoria-R
So, here's what I made:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H0NZ5UCH

I felt like it belonged in the Pit because everyone lingers here and it's f ucking metal. Also, everyone is seeking for help here, so it's kind of retarded if I put it in another section that doesn't legitimately belong to it. You can find all scales, chords, and voicings. Apart from that.... why the **** is no one playing guitar as much anymore?

Because we now have electronic music so we can create crappy music without the hassle of having to practice and be skilled in an instrument worth learning.
It's not bad.
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Quote by L2112Lif
Oh, wow. That isn't just a page-for-page copy of copyrighted material...

... No, wait. It is.

Yeah but its all in one place.

I downloaded it, it didn't take too long, actually.
jesus christ 80.95 MB?

it took exactly 60 seconds to download.

this is pretty cool, i'm going to look through it with my guitar over the next few days and hopefully learn something new.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by Victoria-R

I felt like it belonged in the Pit because everyone lingers here and it's f ucking metal.

Oh lordy lord. Cringe, cringe, cringe.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Good going, TS. You've slapped together a bunch of copyrighted material and posted it as your own work. I'm sure that's perfectly legal.
I don't have time for that. With an estimated 4 day download time, it will never happen for me.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
I don't need some PDF telling me what to do. I go with feeling.

F*ck da police.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Duke Ellington

I'm sick and tired of people calling America the stupidest country in the world. I personally think Europe is the stupidest country.
4 days? How slow is your internet you cheap dial-up ****? I downloaded it in 60 seconds.
Gingers Unite
Quote by Nitrate
4 days? How slow is your internet you cheap dial-up ****? I downloaded it in 60 seconds.
lol butthurt for no reason
ggg1 ggg3