This fine fellow and I figured out not too long ago that we had the same birthday, so instead of me being selfish and making my own birthday thread (who does that anyway?), I decided to make one for him! Happy 18th birthday my man!

I got you the absolute best cake ever, one shaped like a PRS and a half stack

And some ****ing badass amplifier pillows!

Cheers!
I remember when (s)he(?) stopped whoring for profile views and actually posted things. The profile whoring was hilarious though.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
I remember when (s)he(?) stopped whoring for profile views and actually posted things. The profile whoring was hilarious though.
Pretty sure it's a guy...
Happy Birthday! I got you some proper punctuation. You're welcome.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Happy birthday, man! I got you life!

EDIT: Also, you live within 2 hours of me, so I'm going to hunt you down and make you use your newfound adult powers.
you're a stone fox
Last edited by Saint78 at Jan 14, 2012,
Hmm... I am also 18. Interesting.

I got you AIDS, enjoy!
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus
Jackson King V
Jackson Kelly
Handmade Gibson Les Paul
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100/JCM900 1960 Lead cab
Happy birthday man.......!!!

Have a good one..................

I got you a post like one of yours...............
Happy birthday!

I was too apathetic to get you something.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
Happy birthday! I got you a hella lot of ellipses:

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
Happy birthday!
I'm too tired and lazy to give you something though D:

I hope you have a good one man!
I liek turtles.
Happy birthday!

I got you a SOCOM
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing