What would you do?

This is not a "Time Machine" Thread but a thread about what you would do if at any point you could slow down time and do shit in super-badass slow motion? Maybe you could go and prevent stupid mistakes from happening like tripping up stairs, or saying something wicked stupid to a chick you think is hot. Or maybe you could just blow shit up

Do you think this would enhance your lives? Would it make your life an action movie?!

Relevant
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuKjwXIASKY
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
It's been a personal dream of mine for some time (lul) to obtain a Clockstoppers watch. Oh the fun i would have...
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Can I theoretically stop time, since I can slow down time? Cause I would cheat on exams so much.
You can't really have all that much fun without completely stopping time. People would still see what you're doing, you're just extremely quick. Then you would be kidnapped by the government and interrogated by a catfish.
West Ham United
Quote by triface
Can I theoretically stop time, since I can slow down time? Cause I would cheat on exams so much.

Hmm well yes, why not? You just can't 'travel' through time but alter it's pace. So I guess you could alter it to a point of stopping it, if need be, to do whatever the hell you want
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
If I could stop time, I would probably do things that I would be deeply, deeply ashamed of.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Let's face it, if the pit could slow down time, every single one of you motherfuckers would rape and pillage everything in sight.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The first thing would obviously be something sexual, any man that denies this is lying.

Second thing id probably steal some shit, make my life generally better at the misfortune of others ect ect, then maybe if i saw someone in need on the street id stop and help them out but i wouldnt hunt for opportunities to help people

Then chances are id stop time at significant moments in my life and get all soppy as would anyone, stop time during a friend/ family members last breath, your child's wedding ect ect.

Then in my old age id just use it to troll the shit out of everyone else in my home and be a general pain in the arse to society untill i die.

Yep, that seems about right.
If I could slow down time, I'd have the most amazing sleeps.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Quote by Acϵ♠
Let's face it, if the pit could slow down time, every single one of you motherfuckers would rape and pillage everything in sight.

Last edited by Deether at Jan 14, 2012,
Quote by mr7string
The first thing would obviously be something sexual, any man that denies this is lying.

Second thing id probably steal some shit, make my life generally better at the misfortune of others ect ect, then maybe if i saw someone in need on the street id stop and help them out but i wouldnt hunt for opportunities to help people

Then chances are id stop time at significant moments in my life and get all soppy as would anyone, stop time during a friend/ family members last breath, your child's wedding ect ect.

Then in my old age id just use it to troll the shit out of everyone else in my home and be a general pain in the arse to society untill i die.

Yep, that seems about right.

Not everyone here is as low as you.

How exactly would "stopping" time work on the one who does it? Does gravity stop too? If you take a thing in stop-time and put it the air, will it fall or stay there? What about liquids?

How does it affect laws of physics?
You're actually speeding up, time isn't actually stopping.

Jesus, didn't you watch Clockstoppers?
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Quote by Orryn

How exactly would "stopping" time work on the one who does it? Does gravity stop too? If you take a thing in stop-time and put it the air, will it fall or stay there? What about liquids?

How does it affect laws of physics?

This is exactly what I think about every time I consider the idea of stopping time. Technically, we wouldn't be able to see, because light particles wouldn't be moving, therefore not getting into our eyes. We couldn't use any electronics, because electrons wouldn't be flowing from the power source to the thing itself. There's a whole range of consequences that we'd have to deal with.
Kodiak bears make awesome bandmates.

Quote by wolvenrick
no seriously 7x NGD is epicness i declare you the winner of all NGD's on UG never have i seen this xD
Quote by kaosxrocker
This is exactly what I think about every time I consider the idea of stopping time. Technically, we wouldn't be able to see, because light particles wouldn't be moving, therefore not getting into our eyes. We couldn't use any electronics, because electrons wouldn't be flowing from the power source to the thing itself. There's a whole range of consequences that we'd have to deal with.

Basically, to me it seems, that if time stops, everything stops and nothing happens. Maybe we should instead use the power to "freeze" people? That way everything works, except time still goes on and when you unfreeze them and 12 hours passed and the weather shifted they'd be a bit suspicious.
Quote by Orryn

Your high horse; you should jump down off it.
Quote by mr7string
Your high horse; you should jump down off it.

Just because your animal instincts tell you that you should be the alpha male and have sex with every attractive woman you see, doesn't mean you will, even if given the possibility.
Quote by Acϵ♠

yes indeed.
Quote by Orryn
Basically, to me it seems, that if time stops, everything stops and nothing happens. Maybe we should instead use the power to "freeze" people? That way everything works, except time still goes on and when you unfreeze them and 12 hours passed and the weather shifted they'd be a bit suspicious.

How about people in cars?
Quote by Snowblind 911

maybe it's because of your description, or the fact that it's 1:30am here, or both, i can't stop giggling.

Sometimes girls say that too...
Quote by CheezMeUp
How about people in cars?

They will probably die, but it still makes more sense than stopping time.
If I could rewind time then I would have 100 goes at hitting on a hot chick, then when I nail her I'd just rewind, rinse and repeat... forever.

Slowing down time, however, is less fun. I guess I could beat asafa powell and get money, power and bitches that way.
Quote by StonedColdCrazy
Fact is nobody has ever proven smoking to cause cancer.
Quote by jetfuel495
All of this.

Or I'd study an assload while time is frozen. And sleep a lot.

Yeah right, like that's what you'd do if you could stop/slow time

OT: I would personally impragnate as many weman as I can while time is stopped/slowed, so I can have a small army of little me's
If time would move slower, you'd get used to it pretty quickly and it will feel just like normal, while normal time feels super fast when you turn it back on.

So there isn't much use to that exept maybe playing guitar more accuratem,doing sick skateboard tricks or watching bouncing boobs in slow motion
I would probably use it when studying; one of the biggest problems for me is seeing the hours go by that I could be spending doing nothing at all.

And sleeping, make that 10 minute snooze actually 2 hours.

If you could stop time then I would most likely become very rich instantly.
Hell yes, I would! Orgasms would last for ever.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Tried to think of something useful and clever but really I would probably steal peoples clothes and then unfreeze/speed up again. And then maybe they'd all turn into nudists and be much less inhibited. I would a force for good.
OUT OF ORDER
That would be the greatest thing ever.
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.

Hey guys, what's going on in this thread?
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
ive always wondered that if you are the person stopping time do you age while youve stopped time???

like when your old and you have been stopping time all your life would you have the birth certificate that says your seventy, but the body of an eighty year old??

i would have the remote off that movie click, ive never seen the movie, just the bit where he frezes his boss when hes about to fire him and punches the shits out of him and where he slows time to see the chicks boobs bounce slowley....if only
Ibanez RG470AHZ
Squire Strat
Walden G630CE

Blackstar HT-40
Marshal MG30FX

OFFICIALLY A 'BEAUTIFUL PERSON'
Quote by lock@stoner
ive always wondered that if you are the person stopping time do you age while youve stopped time???

I think you'd have to continue aging, even if you slow down time.

If I could slow down time I'd trip people.
my job rules. ROCKWORLDEAST

Quote by GisleAune
She is new to the internet, it seems, because there's nothing between extreme love and furious hate here, sadly.
let's just say there will be a lot of virgin mary's running around in the future
Quote by psyks
You are filthy.