Hey guys. I went to epiphones website and I couldn't find a les paul standard plain top with a heritage cherry sunburst. I only say the les paul with the black finish. But I saw a couple of videos on youtube and where people use plain top epiphone les paul standards in Heritage Cherry Sunburst! Are these thing available.
Yamaha Pacifica 012
Peavey Vypyr 15

Quote by jukejointjohnny
Pro Tip - Neck pickup, tone dial rolled all the way off, makes tuners respond WAY more accurately. I only learned this trick fairly recently, and it actually works.
Dumbest... Question... Ever

Of course they are, just go to your local shop and ask to try out an Epiphone les Paul standard. Most of them are in cherry suburst
Yeah I got one but they seem to have been discontinued. They're not listed on the Epiphone site nor are they listed in Musician's Friend. I think your best luck finding them would be on eBay, used elsewhere or just hope they bring them back. It's a shame because they're great guitars. The plus top is pretty similar though.
Quote by itamar100
Dumbest... Question... Ever

Of course they are, just go to your local shop and ask to try out an Epiphone les Paul standard. Most of them are in cherry suburst

Stop being a smart ass read the fricking question first.
Yamaha Pacifica 012
Peavey Vypyr 15

Quote by jukejointjohnny
Pro Tip - Neck pickup, tone dial rolled all the way off, makes tuners respond WAY more accurately. I only learned this trick fairly recently, and it actually works.
Quote by Z0S07657
Yeah I got one but they seem to have been discontinued. They're not listed on the Epiphone site nor are they listed in Musician's Friend. I think your best luck finding them would be on eBay, used elsewhere or just hope they bring them back. It's a shame because they're great guitars. The plus top is pretty similar though.

Thanks!
One more question, are les paul standard plus tops as glossy as the plain tops? Cuz most plain tops ive seen on the internet shine really well and they look beautiful. Are the plus tops like that?
Yamaha Pacifica 012
Peavey Vypyr 15

Quote by jukejointjohnny
Quote by amithkallupalam
Thanks!
One more question, are les paul standard plus tops as glossy as the plain tops? Cuz most plain tops ive seen on the internet shine really well and they look beautiful. Are the plus tops like that?

Yeah no problem, I believe they are.
Most of the Plain Tops were discontinued last year. You'll still find some old stock in shops here and there but the only new Epis coming out are either solid colours or Plus Tops.

All Epis use the same glossy finish unless otherwise noted. So yes, the Plain and Plus Tops will ahve the same glossy finish to them.

Be aware that there is no spec different between the Plus Tops, Plain Tops and other Standards. The only difference is the looks.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.