Your timing seemed sluggish at times, and your bends could use some work, but besides that well done mate. +1 for you
Hey man, nice cover. There are moments you need to work on, but this is a very complex solo, I'm sure you'll nail it soon. Otherwise, great stuff, I really liked it!

C4C? Check the link in my signature!
Quote by SRTW
Hey man, nice cover. There are moments you need to work on, but this is a very complex solo, I'm sure you'll nail it soon. Otherwise, great stuff, I really liked it!

C4C? Check the link in my signature!

I saw it, Nice Cover
מה קורה???
למקרה שלא שמת לב אני גם ישראלי... חחחחחחח
איזה מגניב זה לראות פה ישראלי.....
מה הפייסבוק שלך??

תודה,
אור לוי
Hey man! First off, great job with the solo. It is a pretty complex solo, but definitely one of my favorites from Synyster. Just like everyone said above me, some of the bends were a half step off from actually reaching the correct pitch, but with a little practice, you'll be able to hit them in no time.

Continue to post up more videos and keep us updated!

Could you check out one of our covers? It happens to an Avenged Sevenfold song too, but a little on the older side. Keep rockin' man

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1509380
on top of what everyone else you should start using your pinky, although you can get through by not using it in a fairly easy solo like this you're going to have to start using it if you want to start doing more advanced stuff
Gear
- Synyster Schecter Standard
- Peavey Vyper 15

I'm currently using Cubase 5 for any recording purposes.
There were a few notes here and there that you missed. They were small notes that were part of a full run which made it hard to notice. But still you did a good job. Like it's been said, work on the bends and some of the timing. A way to really make this solo sound good when you play it, is to add some echo to it, it sounds majestic. Keep up the good work.

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1511997
I loved your tone, but it seemed a bit out of tune, not the wrong notes. Also feels like you were a bit more nervous, but I'm sure you'll get better at that fast.