Dudes,

First post here, but vet over at the andy sneap forum so thought i'd see if there is any interest over here. Anyway, time has come to trim my guitar rig a little, since i'm on something like 15 at the moment and have a couple that are rather similar.
That and finally moving out this year with a bit of luck so need to curb my spending a touch! Hope I dont regret it, but you can't keep em all eh lol.

I've decided to wield the axe firstly on this little beauty before I get too attached, and there maybe
a couple more to follow.
Bought her brand new around 6 months ago and hasnt left the house. Paid £849 from
my local music shop, and played less than a dozen of times as i've been shredding away happily on
my Ibanez lately.

Really is a brand new minty metal machine and will be a steal. In fact, think its got the plastic
still on the back covers.

GAK seem to be listing them for £949 these days, i'm looking for £649 OBO shipped.

Will probably go in an old hard case as I didnt get one at the shop, unless you
particularly want a nice case of which I have a few for a touch extra.

Fitted with brand new 12-58 D'addario jazz electrics (wound 4th for added brootz)

Around 200 transactions done on ebay with 100% feedback

If you're interested i'm sure you'll know the specs, but here they are just in case.

Set-Neck Construction
24.75" Scale
Mahogany Body
Mahogany Neck
Ebony Fingerboard
42mm Standard Nut
Thin U Neck Contour

24 XJ Frets
Gold Hardware
ESP Locking Tuners
Tonepros Locking TOM Bridge & Tailpiece
EMG 81 (B) / 60 (N) Active p.u.