Engl E530 Pre Amp
Behringer Stereo EQ
Marshall 9100 Stereo Power Amp
Harley Benton G212 with Celestion Vintage 30s
In A Gator Rack With A Power Conditioner

I bought these all from new except the marshall for when i was in a band, but we split just after i bought everything so it has never really been used, literally 2 practices and there is no more than 10 hours of use as i dont use it at home.

everything is in great condition as its just been in a rack so cant really be damaged.

looking for around £1000

Im located in the northeast and its probably easier to collect as it weighs a bit so a courier wont be cheap

any questions just ask
I'd take £100 for it plus whatever the postage is, or feel free to come and collect im 15 mins north of newcastle

oh and i forgot pics

Seems cool. I've never heard of Harley Benton cabs but a cab with two celestion v30 speakers is quite attractive. I'll have to look it up.
Quote by itamar100
Is there any obvious reason why they're so cheap?

Theyre Thomann's in-house brand. Fantastic cabs for the cash though. Might be interested myself if this falls through, where abouts north of newcastle?
Im in Morpeth, cant really fault the cab for the price
What's lowest you'd go shipped on the cab??
Quote by Spaztikko
Imagine the part of the ballsack where occasionally old poo sticks to the pubes and hardens, and you then have to pull out, but as an amp. That's an MG.

Greatest quote of all time?

I think so...
How much for the engl?
Running through:

Engl Fireball
Engl Slanted Cab
Ibanez Xiphos
Schecter C-1 FR Black
Ibanez GRG (on its way)

Pedals:
Boss Noise Gate, Zakk Wylde Overdrive, Boss Tuner, Zakk Wylde Wah.
mickalmighty pm me your postcode and ill see what i can do. avenge the rage looking for £300 plus postage for the engl. cheers
Can't really get on PMs...

Postcode is BB9 8DB
Quote by Spaztikko
Imagine the part of the ballsack where occasionally old poo sticks to the pubes and hardens, and you then have to pull out, but as an amp. That's an MG.

I think so...
Can't afford the engl as of now, how much for the 808?
Running through:

Engl Fireball
Engl Slanted Cab
Ibanez Xiphos
Schecter C-1 FR Black
Ibanez GRG (on its way)

Pedals:
Think he meant 9100...

And il get back to you on the cab asap.

Very tempting is that sir.

How old/used is it??
Quote by Spaztikko

I think so...
i've had the cab about a year, but it has hardly been used, pretty much only two practices because i havent used it at home. i have just noticed that there is a slight ding on the top from where the rack has been, but it isn't noticable when you have something on top. i can put a pic up if you want?
Nah it's quite alright. Was just thinning about speakers wearing in and whatnot
Quote by Spaztikko

I think so...
how much for the eq?
@jecox ssssoooo ssweeeet that whole set up is so sweet. If I had any distortion/delay setup it would be the akai headrush and BM. Awesome set up.

ah i was thinking you had a ts808 for sale wrong thread.

but a free bump
Running through:

Engl Fireball
Engl Slanted Cab
Ibanez Xiphos
Schecter C-1 FR Black
Ibanez GRG (on its way)

Pedals:
Interested in trades ? Im particularly after the cab, but happy to mix and match if there's something I have you want particularly.
looking for £50 + delivery for the eq, £300 + delivery for the marshall.
profdrum sorry im not looking to trade, thanks
interested in P/X? I've got a Peavey 3120 + some cash for the rack? might take the cab aswell if you're up for a P/X
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.
similarily, i have an peavey 6505+ head.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
the engl is now sold, everything else is still available.
sorry i'm not really interested in trades thanks