Page 1 of 4
I personally think the guy is a complete and total tool. I wan't to know why everybody hates him. Or why they do not.
*WOOOOSH*

That was the sound of this thread going right over my head.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Man I don't even have an opinion.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Yes, because i'm a Steelers fan.

However, as an English guy, i don't know have to put up with him or his supporters and haters everywhere i look, so i don't really care.
Yes, and every one of his retard bandwagon fans

EDIT: A bit of a correction. I hate how famous he is because he is a ridiculously average quarterback. Still hate his stupid bandwagon fans though (but who doesn't hate bandwagon people?)
Last edited by soundgarden1986 at Jan 14, 2012,
I think he's a better role model and a more genuine person than most of the other "christian" athletes. I don't see any reason to hate the guy.
Epiphone Les Paul Studio w/ P90s
Epiphone Wilshire Pro Reissue w/ Pearly Gates Pickups
JCA2212c
Vox Night Train
Raven 1x12
Digitech Whammy
TC Electronic Polyphonic Tuner
Earthquaker Devices The Hoof Fuzz
Carbon Copy
BYOC BBO
TC Arena Reverb
Yes, the pit hates tim tebow because of his religious affiliation and how he indiscriminately shows his faith.
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
Tebow's an awesome guy and a mediocre quarterback. It's the incessant coverage of him that sucks.

Also, he came out topping a poll for most popular athlete in America the other day, so he's doing something right.
Last edited by iro-bot31 at Jan 14, 2012,
Who Dat? Talk about Tebow and the media circus all you want but there are FAR better quaterbacks in the NFl Brees, Brady and Rogers to name a few. Go Saints!
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell

F**k It dude....Let's go Bowling
no i don't hate him because I don't actually know him personally. ****. what a concept.
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
Quote by Revolution_87
Who Dat? Talk about Tebow and the media circus all you want but there are FAR better quaterbacks in the NFl Brees, Brady and Rogers to name a few. Go Saints!

Lol saints... they're going to get owned like a dead iraqi being peed on.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Tebow is a great person and a slightly above average quarterback. He's also a winner with a great work ethic. I don't understand why people hate him.
Slappa tha bass
As a Steelers fan, I'm obligated to hate him at least until next season. But don't worry, I'll hate him after that too.
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
I'm just about certain no one on this board has ever met him, so unless you have some sort or aversion to T-bowing and think that everyone has the right to say and do exactly what you want them to, most of us have more reason to hate the Superbowl Shuffle.

I don't hate him, but my rage for the endless media coverage of him burns incessantly. It was the same thing when the Justin Bieber madness was at its peak. I'm tired of not being able to watch any sort of media outlet without hearing him mentioned in some kind of larger-than-life way. He seems like a cool guy, and I respect his ability to win, but I wish he would lose to the Patriots already so I can be done with the mania.
Last edited by RicoTheBeast at Jan 14, 2012,
LOL USA making a religion guy super famous in 2012.

I like him anyway.
The NFL is full of clowns. Nevermind the NFL, Tebow is one of the best role models in professional sports. There's no reason to hate the guy.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
I hate him. He beat the Steelers, so he must die.
Minecraft: Sonic
League of Legends: CinoSRelliK

Currently Playing/listening to/Reading:

Kerbal Space Program,
Binding of Isaac
Opeth - Orchid
S. by Doug Dorst
The Martian by Andy Weir
Quote by iro-bot31
Tebow's an awesome guy and a mediocre quarterback. It's the incessant coverage of him that sucks.

This. I don't give a shit about him. I don't hate him or like him. I just don't think he's very good.
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
Yes he bugs the sh*t outta me. Everybody defending him because he's "genuine" and "Christian," how the hell do you know that? Have you ever met him? I honestly think it's all a show. Plus all the "get tebowed!" nonsense just gets old and only gives the guy more reason to be a complete douche.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
no one fuckin cares
I could not give two shits.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

He beat the Steelers. In an awesome fashion, too.

Tebow Time was the most exciting time this season, and it was a weekly gem of entertainment for two wonderful months.

He spits in the face of the evolution of quarterbacks that has given the league the elite QB archetype, in the so-dubbed "year of the quarterback", no less.

He beat the Steelers.

You can find enough bad role models in the NFL alone, let alone professional sports. Tebow is one of the good ones - he does seem genuinely humble and friendly, and go ahead and say he had to do this for Broncos publicity or anything, but all he really had to do for something like this was shake the kid's hand, give him a jersey, sign some stuff, and throw the ball a few times. I still think it's questionable forcing the role model position on athletes, but if it's going to be done, let it be done with someone decent.

He beat the Steelers.

Love Tebow, hate Tebowmania, don't get why people care so much about his faith, and I'm not even christian.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Last edited by necrosis1193 at Jan 14, 2012,
Yes. I hope today is the last day I have to hear them talking about him for the year.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by son_of_bodom
Yes, the pit hates tim tebow because of his religious affiliation and how he indiscriminately shows his faith.

or we can hate him for being a ridiculously mediocre quarterback who gets obscene amounts of attention and has sparked up a fake controversy (not him, the religious people who give him the attention) because of his religious practice.

i don't care that he prays after a touchdown. i don't care that he prays period or that he believes in God. i do care however when every time you open sportscenter you're hearing about Tim Tebow and his religion.

he is a really nice guy though, i just hate hype surrounding him.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Last edited by Waterboy799 at Jan 14, 2012,
All of the "he's a good guy" or "he's a shitty quarterback" stuff aside, the whole Tebow persona is hilarious and pretty entertaining, so I don't know why you'd hate him. He's become this weird folk character and polarizing figure, which is always nice to have in sports. It's like Tiger Woods. Whether you love him or hate him, he's entertaining as shit to watch, even over the last couple of years when he's been awful.
Page 1 of 4