Hey, I'm a bit a noob when it comes to recording, but how can i get a strong finished product form recording, every time i export a song everything sounds weak and dry, is there any way or technique i can do to make it sound better thanks.
How could we help when we have no idea how you're going about recording?
What gear are you using? What software? What existing techniques? What type of sound do you want? Do you have a budget for new kit?
Help us out man
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
Quote by Paddy McK
How could we help when we have no idea how you're going about recording?
What gear are you using? What software? What existing techniques? What type of sound do you want? Do you have a budget for new kit?
Help us out man

This. Not much we can do without knowing what you're using.
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
I use Logic 9, a focusrite saffire interface, and a sennhesier e609 with my jet city jca 100 and my fender stratocaster mim
Quote by Poisonouspot
I use Logic 9, a focusrite saffire interface, and a sennhesier e609 with my jet city jca 100 and my fender stratocaster mim

Look up fearedse and fearcomplexmusic on youtube. Some helpful video's there.
Try adding compression to your final mix.
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
Play around with compression, reverb and EQ. Also look at various miking techniques
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that