Hi all, i have a peavey trans tube solo practice amp that is not fulfulling the tone i'm after, i play blues and classic rock with a bit of metal thrown in from time to time, i was thinking of either the 15r or the 30r, the fact that they both have reverb is a bonus as is a headphone out for late night practice, i have a cheap elevation strat copy from argos that i set up myself and is playable enough and an encore e99 les paul copy which is not to bad, i will be getting a squire tele at some time, the butterscotch one i have taken a fancy to but what about the amps i've mentioned, does anyone have any experience with these amps, thanks.
i would worry about the guitar first. maybe that is the source of your tone problems. what exactly isnt so fulfilling about your amp?

whats your budget?
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
budget about £150.00 i always thought a better amp would sort out the tone problem more than the guitar but like i said i am thinking of getting a tele in the not to distant future but back to the amp it just seems a bit dull and flat sounding, it was not a big outlay in the first place, about £50.00 plus i've noticed an annoying rattle from time to time, i dont crank it up that often but when i do it just rattles.