Don't ask which is better, you'll get a shitstorm and achieve nothing. Try asking a more specific, objective question about them
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
*sigh*
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1497696

Give us that info and we'll help recommend.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Also, for future reference, "vs" threads are not allowed in the forum, although it doesn't stop many people from creating those kinds of threads..
Quote by IMTHAMAN01013
I named my guitar after my GF once... It was tempremental, the neck was too fat, and I couldn't turn down the volume, just like her...
First of all: stop complaining about vs threads are forbidden please. This is (likely) not a vs thread but the OP is doubting about to buy one of these guitars (no offense meant but i see that being said all the time for nothing)

Second: Please mention more info when u ask such questions. You can not expect to get a valueble answer when people do not know more about your preferences and current situation. Follow the sticky on this as oneblackened already mentioned.
Schecter C-1 Custom
Ibanez Iceman ICT700
Ibanez Deluxe 59'er model
Peavey Vypyr 30
Boss SD-2 Dual Overdrive pedal
Quote by cjstylez97
+1

+1 here also .

Ltd made in KOREA ( usually series 400 and above are way better than the indonesia ( of course the component are better ) .

stay in the 400 range or above
Bedroom rock star :

- Gibson Les paul Standard 2001 Honeyburst .
- Agile 3200 Slim
+1 on 400 and above. You can find used ones all day for the price of a cheap Indonesia made Ltd. Just do a bit of searching, find one that has been taken care of. I rave about my mh400 all the time. But it's only because I am so impressed with it. It's flawless on build and finish. Ill usually reach for that even before my ESP's.

Ltd doesn't keep they're value as much as other brands, a lot of it has to do with how any are out there. They mass produce them so the market is saturated. But they are very nice guitars. And like I said,.. used 400+ models go for around the same price as the new low end Ltd models.
Last edited by Maximo33 at Jan 15, 2012,