So I put my old amp up for trade on craigslist, and got a few offers of different guitars. One fot hem happened to be this, a 2003 MIM standard strat with modded wiring (bridge tone mod) and upgraded pickups (Bill Lawrences). Tried it out, went great, and I definitely think I won out seeing as I traded a valveking 112... anyways, pics:

I'm used to a dual humbucker setup, so I'm still learning how to use a single-coil guitar, as it doesn't quite have the midrange "push" that I tend to emphasize. The sound is great though, I'm using it through an RP1000 into an Eganter Rebel 20 head/cab. Looks like I'll be playing around with settings for a while
HNGD dude, lovely strat!!

Put a white pickguard on dat ting
Fender > Gibson

Who Said That?!
she looks incredible, I'm completely jealous. I would leave the pickguard, it adds character. HNGD
"The beer I had for breakfast was pretty good, so I had another."
-Cash
Looks great, but I'm not crazy about that pickguard. Just a personal thing i guess. Still, congrats on making a good trade! HNGD!
I think it would look awesome with a solid black pickguard. Still, very cool grab! HNGD!
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
Leave the black pearloid pickguard, looks the best!
Yamaha FG700S
LTD EC-1000 MGO
Agile 3k
Laney Cub 15w Head with 2x12 cab
Vox VT 20+
HNGD!

Is that Fiesta Red?
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
Dude that is one of the nicest strats ive seen in a while. And the grain on the rosewood looks great.
Did you pick this up around St Louis by chance? If so.. that's a refinish
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]
Dude! Nice box of Chewy bars!!!

Oh and the guitar, that's nice too...

HNGD!! Nice score.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
nice. you'll get used to the singles you just need a different mindset tone wise.