Very nice song, especially the intro riff.
I am not going to give a full crit on this song, sorry.
But I had to ask if the drums are real or else, with what did you create them?

Thanks in advance and keep up the work!
Quote by DeathMetal616
Very nice song, especially the intro riff.
I am not going to give a full crit on this song, sorry.
But I had to ask if the drums are real or else, with what did you create them?

Thanks in advance and keep up the work!

Fake, I used Superior Drummer 2 with the Gene Hoglan preset.
Sounds alot better than the MIDI, that's for shure! When I first heard the guitar pro file I was a little sketchy how this would transpose to an recording, sounded a bit to wanky to my taste, but this recorded version sounds great. The legato run used in the first few bars and repeated all the way through sounds sick. Really digging the drum sound and programming. You sir have some nice chops. I like the fact that the first riff is repeated alot but it doesn't sound forced or repititive. Liking the dissonant but groovy riff at 0:40. The blast beat section that follows is really sick. Repitition of the previous groovy riff, doesn't sound forced. Loving the "epic" riff at 1:31. The riff that follows is a nice, tecnical break. Like the used of the blast beat in the repition, and then you comeback to the previous technical riff with different drum patterns, sounds nice. Repetition of the first riffs, sounds adequate. You couldn't have chosen a better riff to end the song, I really like the fact that it uses a slower double bass pattern this time around. Easily a 9/10.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.