Page 1 of 3
(No 'i h8 mi par3ntz cus thy just downt get meh' bullshit. Keep the teenage angst to a minimum, kthnx)

I'm pissed off about my football club.

Aston Villa.

Shit manager.
Shit owner.
Shit players.

And the fact my toe is still bleeding.

How about you?

inb4 'pissed that mh400 made a thread'
RIP Tom Searle.
I'm pissed that after a year of not playing I picked up a guitar and felt like a ****in reject.
My schedule this semester is terrible in at least 4 ways.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
lolVilla are shit

*Waits for tangle to flame me*

On a serious not. I've got a 100w Marshall tube amp that I can't use because I have no speaker cab

All I can do is turn it on to standby and watch the tubes warm up..
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
Last edited by digman50 at Jan 14, 2012,
I'm very angry right now. No real reason for it though, just something I've got to deal with.

Edit: Oh, and that fucking bitch left me. That pisses me off slightly too.
Last edited by whoomit at Jan 14, 2012,
Pissed off that I didn't read the email from my top University choice properly the first time. The audition CD I was meant to record and send off is almost a month late and I don't know if they'll still accept it.
Spin round carousel
When your horse isn't screwed in

I II III VI:1 VI:2
Not really pissed off at anything right now. If I had to pick one thing that happened during the week (since I get enraged so rarely) I'd say it was anticimex accidentally messing up my order and having to reschedule to tuesday next week, instead of 5 days ago... which sucked since I was already done with all the elaborate preparations you have to do, which I'll have to do all over again tuesday.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
im pissed because I drank a lot of beer. it was delicious
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
im pissed because I drank a lot of beer. it was delicious

I'm on the wine atm
I'm pissed cause I have no money for gear...

cliché, I know
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Degitech BP-80
MXR El Grande Bass Fuzz
Boss Bass Chorus CEB-3
DOD FX91 OD
Traynor Dynabass 200
Quote by MH400

Aston Villa.

Shit manager.
Shit owner.
Shit players.

Understatement.

...says the guy who's team just lost 3-1 to a 10 man Rovers side.
im pisse dthat im supposed to be at band practice but it was postponed at the last minute cause of a tattoo
i have a busy schedule and shit to do cant be changing plans at the last moment
i could have been on a date right now
I'm not really. I'm just inhumanly tired and therefore grumpy at everything.

I'm annoyed that something I ordered on tuesday with a 24 hour delivery service still hasn't arrived. And I have to be up early tomorrow morning to play guitar in front of people because I said I would. Really not up for that.
Pissed that I had a motorcycle accident just before Christmas, I haven't been able to walk since then. Which is shit, because I'm going to see Chickenfoot Tuesday and have to sit down!!! Oh well...
Quote by daytripper75
Understatement.

...says the guy who's team just lost 3-1 to a 10 man Rovers side.

RIP Tom Searle.
I hate certain aspects of my personality. Although I hope to overcome my weaknesses.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
Slightly pissed that my flight tomorrow is from Birmingham International, which is such a pain to get to. I did ask for a flight from Luton, so much easier for me.

Of course, this is outweighed by the fact that a company is flying me out to Aberdeen for a medical check and survival training (all flights, hotel, etc. paid for), and I have a job out on Oil Rigs if I pass it all, earning £17.5K or so.
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
Quote by Joeval
Slightly pissed that my flight tomorrow is from Birmingham International, which is such a pain to get to. I did ask for a flight from Luton, so much easier for me.

Of course, this is outweighed by the fact that a company is flying me out to Aberdeen for a medical check and survival training (all flights, hotel, etc. paid for), and I have a job out on Oil Rigs if I pass it all, earning £17.5K or so.

Come visit me while you're up
Quote by lushacrous
My schedule this semester is terrible in at least 4 ways.

This and that the Saints are probably gonna get buttfucked.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
I'm not pissed at all.

I'm slightly peeved that the mousepad I ordered on Dec 27th still isn't here, because I refuse to use my new mouse without one, so my mouse is just sitting here gathering dust, but that's it.
Everything sadly. Came home early from a night out. Was a total disaster in my mind. Had some weed early on and from there I just couldn't find joy in any single thing around me. Every thing sucked so I went home and now I'm making some pizza in the oven. Hope that can change my state of mind.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I can only sleep like 8 hours after working yesterday and today and sleeping 4 hrs, then I need to stay awake because there is a technician coming over and then I have a guitar lessons and then I have to go to the gym and then I have to go to work, there is not enough time in my day
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Everything. Everything except the missus appears to piss me off at the minute. And I mean everything.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Actually, after listening to Buckethead's Electric Sea on youtube just now, i'm slightly peeved that imo it doesn't live up to what I hoped of it.

The title track, Yokohama, Gateless Gate, and The Homing Beacon are really the only ones that I would've picked for that album.

The other songs aren't bad, they just aren't what I was expecting from the sequel to Electric Tears, one of my favorite albums of all time.
Page 1 of 3