If it wasnt for geographical restraints, breakups or deaths what musicians would you like to see live.

Id have to say Maximum the Hormone or Jamiroquai. Neither of which are probably commin to Canada anytime soon.
Jaco Pastorius or Maynard Ferguson would be cool to bring back to life for a day.
I'd love to see the searchbar.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Not but a week ago I would've said At The Drive In, but lo and behold, the station is now operational.
Probably The Police.

I've been loving them recently, it'd be awesome if they got back together for a tour llike they did a few years ago.

Ain't gonna happen though

That or the Rolling Stones.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Appetite GNR, but only if Axl hit the gym and got some decent clothes. Also Candlemass with Messiah Marcolin, classic Thin Lizzy line up, Heaven and Hell, original Black Sabbath, original Hanoi Rocks, WASP in the early eighties, many many bands tbh
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
All of them, actually. All of my favourite bands have either passed their heyday ages ago or are completely gone.
Beatles
Doors
Pink Floyd
Jimi Hendrix
Thin Lizzy with Phil
Miles Davis and the band from Kind Of Blue
Joe Pass
GRATEFUL DEAD
Son House
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
Eluveitie
SuidAkra

Basically every decent folk/pagan metal band that never comes to Australia (which is most of them).
BEHEMOTH !!! also gorgoroth and burzum would be epic. Led zeppelin or the full pink floyd band wuld be awesome to
The Fall of Troy (again), preferably with Tim.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by Saint78
I just want to go to Coachella.

Ok, yeah this.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Dream Theater. They never play within 4 hours of here.
Minecraft: Sonic
League of Legends: CinoSRelliK

Currently Playing/listening to/Reading:

Kerbal Space Program,
Binding of Isaac
Opeth - Orchid
S. by Doug Dorst
The Martian by Andy Weir
Nirvana would have been cool.
Guns n Roses in their 80s/early 90s heyday.
AiC with Layne as singer.
Also Breaking Benjamin. I'm not an uber fan, but knowing that they never tour outside the states meaning I actually will never see them even though they're touring kinda makes me sad.
Fugazi
Sleater-Kinney (although Wild Flag are mad rad, & I even met Janet, so I can't complain)
My Bloody Valentine
Godspeed You! Black Emperor