This is all for fun, use your imagination.
You are in a band in the style to your liking, and you make whatever music you feel is great.
So now your being interviewed.
Here are some questions.
Intro)Hello _____ How are you today
1)So what kind of music would you say is your genre?
2)So a lot of your fans have been wondering what will your next album be like? Are you going to change styles, do something new?
3)How much of your time is actually practicing and how much is it writing?
4)What do you think of musicians today? Have any of them inspired you in anyway?
5)How do you keep coming up with new material? Do you suffer from composer's block, how do you get out of it?
6)Is there a special way you record your music, any certain gear or techniques you think makes your way different from others?
7)What do you think is the most important aspect in a song a musician should focus on?
8)How has becoming famous changed the way you play your music? Does the money help?
9)Any Advice to aspiring musicians?
10) "Make up a question if you want" (optional)
what the ****
Capitalization is the difference between "I helped my Uncle Jack off the horse" and "i helped my uncle jack off the horse"
Quote by stepchildusmc
either way your gonna need a big bucket... how you set it under the horse is up to you.
1) Progressive Hard Electro Dubstepcore
2)I'll redefine the universe.
3)0. I'm hot.
4)They suck if they are not me. Same for old musicians.
5)My farts are musical.
6)I go up to 11.
7)The girl after.
8)I was famous before I was born.
9)Kill yourself.
I'm shit, how are you?
1)Prog-techno with a costa rican garage influence
2)It'll be prog-techno with a costa rican garage influence
3)I'd say 2%, the other 98% I'm too busy fucking bitches.
4)There's this one costa rican guy who lives in my garage, he's coo'.
5)I press random buttons on a computer and hope for the best, much like most dubstep artists these days
6)I fart into a microphone
7)Loudness of the fart
8)Yeah, I can buy more beans with more money
9)Don't, we have enough shit as there is
10)No, you're the interviewer, ask your own damn questions.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

1. Blue Death Folk Country-grass doom metal-step.
2. Lo-fi Necro Rap.
3. A minute plagiarising songs. And another recording said crap.
4. Too kvlt for that.
5. Taking a nice crap. It flows easily.
6.I don't use an amp, use a stereo speaker. I also use a headset mic.
7. Drugs, sex, drugs, and more sex.
8. More money for drugs and sex.
9. You're shit.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Last edited by Gorelord666 at Jan 14, 2012,
I'll give you a hint: each question has the same answer.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
1. 80's heavy metal, metalcore, blues-rock, death metal.
2. I'm always doing something new.
3. meh.
4. yeah a few.
5. meh.
6. yeah, but I'm not telling you.
7. Being able to play it.
8. Money= more guitars.
9. Stop trying to be like everyone else. Try and develop your own style.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Stoner-Doom Hard Rock

2)So a lot of your fans have been wondering what will your next album be like? Are you going to change styles, do something new?
It's going to be so doomy that it'll turn a rainbow black.

I never practice. If I practiced any more, the devil would kill me before I got better than him.

4)What do you think of musicians today? Have any of them inspired you in anyway?
Everyone is great. I love all music.

5)How do you keep coming up with new material? Do you suffer from composer's block, how do you get out of it?
I smoke weed.

6)Is there a special way you record your music, any certain gear or techniques you think makes your way different from others?
I have a satanic priest bless all my gear, and then have a catholic priest do it. That way my gear feels conflicted, and therefore it spreads into the music.

7)What do you think is the most important aspect in a song a musician should focus on?
Flow.

8)How has becoming famous changed the way you play your music? Does the money help?
I have a massive ego now. The money helps.

It's all luck.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Quote by takachan

(I'm going to assume you accidentally switched "music" and "genre" in that sentence.)

We have elements of blues and jazz, but we're not really a blues jazz band. More of a jazz blues. I don't think we really fit into any one particular genre though. Our music is really different and as such, can't really be labeled. Sort of like a musical platypus.

We're not really going to change much, but it will be completely different. There's really going to be more on this album. More twang on the guitars, more cream in the low end, more oomph in the mids. Yeah, more of everything really. It's not really going to be better, just more.

Well, I don't know how much writing we actually do, but we certainly never practice.

I don't think musicians today really appreciate things. They've all sort of lost their roots. I think they don't really have an appreciation for what the older generation went through to get to where they are today. Bunch of wankers, really.

I think we just sort of go in the studio and play some riffs, and things come out by accident. Well, not really by accident, we do things on purpose, but we don't plan on them happening on purpose. Eh, I guess you could say things do happen by accident. I mean, I wouldn't say that, but you could. You know what, don't say that actually. In fact, get the **** out of here! [throws chair]
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Vince Sixx
Stoner-Doom Hard Rock

It's going to be so doomy that it'll turn a rainbow black.

I never practice. If I practiced any more, the devil would kill me before I got better than him.

Everyone is great. I love all music.

I smoke weed.

I have a satanic priest bless all my gear, and then have a catholic priest do it. That way my gear feels conflicted, and therefore it spreads into the music.

Flow.

I have a massive ego now. The money helps.

It's all luck.

"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
1)i try not to focus on a genre i just write what i want and hope people like it
2)my next album is going to be a cover album or my favorite song im going to record the whole thing in a pillow and blanket fort and call it "undercovers"
3)?i tend to writ ethings i cant play so about 15 percent writing 35 percent practicing and the resot of my time fiddling with knobs
4)What do you think of musicians today? Have any of them inspired you in anyway?theyre alright ive played with some muscisians that know there stuff and others not so much...i just wish more people knew at least the basics of music theory
5)i think to myself" what havet I done yet" and then i do it
i suffer form composers block all th etime at which point i buy self a new toy to play with
6)Is there a special way you record your music, any certain gear or techniques you think makes your way different from others?no i dont think so and i often try weir dtechniques al the time nd try to add it to my playing that might be unique ...and i build alot of my own pedals and amps so that might have a different sort of sound than what you can buy
7)expressing something a song or a peice of music is only as good as whatever your experissng with it be it an emotion or just for fun as long as it snot just written to be another song on an album itll be fine...just dont expect eveyone to liike it
8)i hope not...it is fun to play for more people but the mone does help now that i can afford to do this for a living i could play and practice all day
9)play music becasue you want to play music not cause you want to becoem rich or famous odds are youll be severly dissapointed
10) i usually put my finger on it and that sometimes stops it
Intro) ****ing fantastic thanks, cocaine's a hell of a drug.
1)**** genre's, I just play music maaan.
2)I think I'll test my fans by releasing a cover album of 'Lulu'
3)I don't practice, I'm ****ing famous!
4)Look maaan, they don't inspire me. I inspire them.. What's an inspiration? That shit like aspirin? Can I snort that shit?
5)I don't write my songs, I have people for that.
6)Again, I have people for that.
7)Sex, drugs and rock 'n roll, maaan.
8)What money? Oh you mean the millions I blew on cocaine? **** yes!
9)Cocaine's a hell of a drug.

Meh..

Hello John How are you today
turtlecore

moar turtles

we go slow

no

i just look at things

green

the music of the song

yes

no
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Last edited by Burgery at Jan 14, 2012,
Intro)Hello _neidnarb11890___ How are you today I'm not happy & I'm not sad
1)So what kind of music would you say is your genre? Jewgaze
2)So a lot of your fans have been wondering what will your next album be like? Are you going to change styles, do something new? It's like 60 Minutes on acid.
3)How much of your time is actually practicing and how much is it writing?well I don't think much about clocks, y'know? It just happens
4)What do you think of musicians today? Have any of them inspired you in anyway?I think Mary Timony's pretty rad.
5)How do you keep coming up with new material? Do you suffer from composer's block, how do you get out of it?Well, I just keep listening to music & absorbing new sounds.
6)Is there a special way you record your music, any certain gear or techniques you think makes your way different from others?I dunno.
7)What do you think is the most important aspect in a song a musician should focus on? Sounds.
8)How has becoming famous changed the way you play your music? Does the money help? I can pay bills & buy food now. That's nice.
9)Any Advice to aspiring musicians?Believe in yrself & what you wanna do. Don't change for any scene or label.
10) "Make up a question if you want" (optional) Do you like cheeseburgers?
1) Screw genres, my music is whatever the hell I feel like making it when I sit down with my instruments. Putting music into genres limits too much.
2) I'm always doing something new, my latest album was diverse, and my future albums will be too.
3) I practice and write at the same time. Cool exercises can become more musical, and writing music obviously hones your skills, unless you write mind-numbingly simplistic music.
4) The mainstream ones, no, but some other ones that have been around for a while and still exist today, yes.
5) I just noodle around on my instruments until I find something I like, then noodle around more until I like it better.
6) Not really, it's difficult to be truly unique these days, I focus more on good song-writing than trying to set myself apart, because that might make me seem inaccessible.
7) Melodies. Guitar solos are fun, but unless they're melodic, they're no good. Same with vocals, you need a vocal melody to make a decent, non-instrumental song.
8) It hasn't. If I slack off now, I lose my potential fan base, and get limited to the ones who stick with me through the mediocre performances, or the ones who only like my older stuff.
9) Play your damn instruments. Get a decent work ethic. Don't expect everything to be given to you, and be persistent. Your first album might not make it, but your second one might be a huge hit.
Quote by Minkaro

My name isn't _____.

*storms out of interview*

Edgy press conference from Minkaro.
Media handling rating has dropped a point or two.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by takachan
This is all for fun, use your imagination.
You are in a band in the style to your liking, and you make whatever music you feel is great.
So now your being interviewed.
Here are some questions.
10) "Make up a question if you want" (optional)

Shit, thank you for asking.

1) Post rock, prog, ambient, take your pick. I enjoy them all and don't give a shit about struture.
2) Probably, going with the more acoustic approach, still with loads of FX.
3) I barely practice anymore and write all the time. At times, one cannot exist without the other.
4) Of course, loads. I'd say Radiohead, Sleepy Sun and Bar Owl have been my influence.
5) I just play, covers, compositions, jams, messing about, just play. Yes I have, do the former.
6) I use the lo-fi way, I may be famous (lol) but I'm broke. Laptop to record, VSTi for other shit.
7) Emotion. The most important thing is telling me more about yourself, by using sound.
8) Well, being famous can certainly mean better equipment and more live shows. I get by.
9) Keep ****ing going. No matter what, just keep ****ing going. Emphasis on the "****"
10) "Favorite thing about music?"
Its ability to astound, entertain or support someone in need of it.

Off topic, that was probably the most honest thing I've ever written, however dishonest it is.
1)So what kind of music would you say your genre is? indie rock with influences from surf rock, rockabilly and hardcore punk
2)So a lot of your fans have been wondering what will your next album be like? Are you going to change styles, do something new? We're going to use synth in a couple of songs
3)How much of your time is actually practicing and how much is it writing? We spend about half of our time on each I guess.
4)What do you think of musicians today? Have any of them inspired you in anyway? I'm not sure.
5)How do you keep coming up with new material? Do you suffer from composer's block, how do you get out of it? We just jam together.
6)Is there a special way you record your music, any certain gear or techniques you think makes your way different from others? We record everything live with the whole band in the studio all at once.
7)What do you think is the most important aspect in a song a musician should focus on? the rhythm section
8)How has becoming famous changed the way you play your music? Does the money help? The money helps me afford every guitar I could ever want to buy.
9)Any Advice to aspiring musicians? Practice a lot.
1) Rock/Pop/Alternative
2) Much the same, what ever I'm inspired to do
3)I'd hope that I would still practice a lot I'm not that competent at guitar or keyboard and could def improve
4)What do you think of musicians today? They are all good, Radiohead, Chevelle, Deftones Placebo have all inspired me
5) I write, just write ;L
6) Nupe
7)Melody
8) IT MEANS I CAN FIX THE NECK OF MY GUITAR WHEN IT BREAKS
9)keep at it
1)Alt rock, because that's how I define anything I don't know >_>
2)I can't really say, my writing style changes drastically depending on my mood, and we usually keep the best sounding songs, not just the ones that sound similar.
3)My writing processes is more of an organization of my thoughts, as I write all of my music through improvisation. So I'd say probably 80% is spent on practicing.
4)I can't really say I've been listening to a lot of newer bands.
5)I just try to live my life, and my creativity is sparked by new experiences. If I get writers block I put down the guitar for a while and go do something unrelated.
6)Not really.
7)Making a song that doesn't go anywhere. Dynamics are crucial to a listener's interests.
8)The only thing that's changed is the fact that I can afford nicer sounding equipment and wireless systems. Plus owning many guitars lets me work in different tunings quite easily.
9)Be prepared to work hard and put in the hours.
Hey, I'm doing pretty good. However, this morning I ate a slice of cucumber and I feel soooooo fat. How about you?

It's hard to pin a genre since we have so many influences that make up our sound, but generally it's just blues and rock.

After we finished our first album, we decided that we wanted to change our sound with every other album we made. We don't want to be pidgeon-holed into a certain genre. The next one is in a psychedelic 60's vein as compared to our first album which was made up of old blues songs redone into harder rock. I try to write dynamically, so there are some mellow songs on there, but there are some real rockers as well. There will be no singles, of course.

I'm trying to focus on writing more nowadays, as I think I can do anything musically quite well. I still try to put in about an hour of playing a day, and about 2 hours set aside for writing.

4)What do you think of musicians today? Have any of them inspired you in anyway?Josh Homme and Jack White do good work. I thought the first Them Crooked Vultures album was amazing. Omar Rodriguez-Lopez is certainly one to watch out for because he puts out so much material. The Black Keys' early stuff is fantastic. Dan Auerbach's become quite the pop writer nowadays so I'm not too into their recent stuff. I like Raphael Saadiq's music. So yeah, there are good musicians out there, they're just a bit rare to find.

I always get writer's/composer's block. Writing is really difficult for me, so I'm trying to practice as much as I can. I come up with new material by trying to figure out what I want to happen in the song. Whether it's a story, or imagery-based, or just a feeling, I want to figure out what the whole thing will be. Whenever I try writing, I end up trying to figure out words that rhyme. Which is stupid because rhyming isn't really necessary. I find it difficult to leave in parts that don't rhyme, but I need to learn to accept that.

Ambience is key. I like the sound to have a lot of "air" to it. If the instruments/voices sound like they're right in your face, you don't really have a sense of presence. "Modern" bands like to have a tight, up-front, crystal-clear mix. I prefer an overall loose, raw, and spacious experience.

Feeling. Basically, if you don't have a basic emotion put into a song it won't have any familiarity to the listener.

I want to give the people what they want, but I also want to play what is true to myself. That's the most important thing. I want to give the people something that knocks ME out, and have faith that they'll get knocked out as well. The money helps in the sense that good-quality equipment is now available to me. I never really had that before. Now, every sound I could ever need is at my disposal. I don't have any other hobby besides music, so everything I earn goes into the equipment that earns me more ha ha. It's a win-win.

Play what you want to hear. Don't let barriers like lack of money, lack of equipment, or lack of inspiration get in the way. Also, don't give a damn what other people say as long as you love the music you create.

10) Tell me, Joey, have you ever been in a turkish prison? (optional)
1) Barbershop Raga

Everything else: cbf
Quote by StonedColdCrazy
Fact is nobody has ever proven smoking to cause cancer.
)So what kind of music would you say is your genre?

-Folk Punk

nope, Im just slightly more talented as a banjo player/songwriter

-I rarely do either. We just play our music on the streets downtown. Thats our practice

-Pat the Bunny, Erik Peterson, and Chris Burrows, and CW Stoneking have all been influences on my work. Raw talent in each of them.

-My music sucks and takes 5 minutes to come up with. Writes block is a load of shit

-We point a recording mic in our direction and all play simultaneously

-be honest

-It provides us with a means of touring, so more pleople can listen in.

Just do what you love. Someone will listen.
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
I dont tend to define myself to one genre

The album is coming along perfectly, it's more thrashy sounding, with overtones of Death Metal and Jazz fusion.

I'm alway practicing and I'm alway writing, you can never learn enough and practice makes perfect. Writing is a fun proccess as well as you can incorporate techniques and styles you haven't really used

Some musicians today just try to get big to become famous and do it for the money. Don't get me wrong, the money and fame is nice, but the greatest feeling is knowing your music has a lasting impact on future generations. I'm a big fan of King Diamond and Dave Mustaine vocal wise, and there pretty cool guys I'm also a big fan of Steve DiGorgio formally of Death as well as Victor Wooten, still have yet to meet them.

I really don't get that much writers block, but when I do, I prefer Dos Aquis. Stay Thirsty My Friends

I've been getting into Fred Firth lately and on the new album I incorporate alot of prepare bass. He's amazing

You shouldn't focus on one part, but the whole song, try to get it perfect.

Honestly money or fame hasn't changed me much. Sure it's nice, but i still like to go home and relax or hang with friends.

Shoot For Your Dreams ALWAYS
and
Cocaine is a hell of a drug
XBL Gamertag:thor7861
message me you're from UG first

I can't think of anything to put here

Quote by Somekid94
The answer to each question is penis.

Shit lol.

If anyone here ever gets famous and is interviewed on live television. They should answer each question with:
Quote by Somekid94
penis.

I shall buy whoever does this a beer.
fuck