Prank my co-worker? I work at Quizno's and recently we have started a "prank war". So the obvious thing to do was ask the Pit for help.

Unleash the fookin fury.
"Could everyone please stop sounding like everyone else that's trying to sound like meshuggah?"

-Emil Werstler

Quote by damian_91
Kurt Cobain, the best guitarist to ever live.

Tell a third coworker to tell the prankee that there's a big mess in the bathroom that they need to clean. When they walk into the bathroom, BAM! You're ****ing his mom.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Tell him that he has to get up every morning and go to a shitty job as a Quizno's sandwich artist.

That'll show him good! Oh wait, that's your job too. My bad.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by strat0blaster
Tell him that he has to get up every morning and go to a shitty job as a Quizno's sandwich artist.

That'll show him good! Oh wait, that's your job too. My bad.

Ohhhhhhhhh!!!!

It's all fun and games until someone gets fired.
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
Give him a sub with your dick in it. That'll show him.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by goest
Jack off in his morning coffee.

While this is embarrassing, it doesn't have the kind of payoff a good prank should have. Do you tell him he just drank your spooge? Will he believe you? Is that going to be particularly satisfying for you on the odd chance it all comes together? or do you just film yourself jacking off into the coffee and play it when he's almost all the way through the cup?

Give him a sub with your dick in it. That'll show him.

One word: Biting
Try to convince him his name is something else by getting everyone to call him that. I did that as a prank to a friend once. Well, he wasn't so much a friend as he was an acquaintance. And the prank was really more like a bit of revenge, but he wasn't really my acquaintance, more like a rival. And it wasn't so much getting everyone to call him something different as it was me murdering his family and actually he was my sworn enemy. Anyways, it was awesome. Then I found twenty bucks.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Cup of water on the ledge over the door ready to fall. Instant party.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by Weaponized
Try putting your sperm places it wouldn't otherwise be.

This is my solution to everything.
Quote by mystical_1
Cup of water on the ledge over the door ready to fall. Instant party.

Or flour. A whole bag of it.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
get realllly good at snapping wet towels, it's only way you will ever survive in any kitchen environment. I can shred garbage bags and potato sacks with my wet towel snap, bitches gotta learn
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Acϵ♠
potato sacks

I hope to God your inspiration to use the word "sacks" in this phrase is not inspired by your ability to shred other types of sacks.
Delete all the episodes of "Real Housewives of Atlanta" on his pvr.

That'll show him.
جورجيا الاباحى؟ أيها
Hide all the sandwich ingredients on a day you have off and he has to work. Then punch him in the mouth and run away cackling like a witch.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
Quote by stealstrings
Or flour. A whole bag of it.

I can't help but think this line of thought is going to end in a concussion.
Quote by triface
I hope to God your inspiration to use the word "sacks" in this phrase is not inspired by your ability to shred other types of sacks.

you mean like nutsacks right? im sure i could break skin if i tried. the question is, how hard do i have to snap it to make your nuts and your sack separate items?
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬