Page 1 of 2
Am I the only one who finds it funny that they cast Liam Neeson as some kind of action hero on a consistent basis? I mean he's the absolute least likely person to ever be some kind of guardian or warrior. He's like, what 60? His movies are retarded. Ex CIA/Interpol agent turned concert security gets his daughter kidnapped by French sex slavers. Plane full of middle-aged white oil workers crash in the arctic tundra and are hunted by a pack of wolves. And I'm pretty sure a healthy adult wolf has never attacked a human being without previous provocation, much less a pack of wolves against next season's cast of Ax-Men

Just my two cents

Meshuggah
Necrophagist
Gojira
Tool
Last edited by Wolf ov Fire at Jan 15, 2012,
How many Liam Neeson movies have you seen?

Be honest.

Quote by moscaespañol
You joined just to say this?

No, he joined because he got banned from a different music forum.
Last edited by blake1221 at Jan 15, 2012,
Is this a Liam Neeson thread?

OMG!!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Hey don't diss, that movie was shot in my town on my ski hill (which i plan on skiing on tomorrow) as well as 8 below.
Quote by blake1221

No, he joined because he got banned from a different music forum.

Oh yeah. That thread was

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
I happen to like Liam Nesson. (Problably because he played Qui-Gon-Gin in Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace and the fact I'm a Star Wars Nerd.) He actually fit pretty well in Taken, Batman Begins, and Unknown. I haven't seen The Grey yet so I can't say anything about that. Anyways, everyone has thier own opinion.
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
I actually want to see it. Grey is my favorite color.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Because of this thread, I am going to watch Taken because Liam Neeson is a badass mother****er.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Anybody ever seen the movie version of Ethan Frome? Funniest fake limp ever.

"ffrROMMME!"
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I find the lack of Schindler's List in this thread disturbing.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by Colgate Total
Because of this thread, I am going to watch Taken because Liam Neeson is a badass mother****er.

+10000

Although, I prefer to call it The Liam Neeson Variety Kiiling Hour.
Actually that does remind me that I did like his roles in episode 1 and schindlers list. I should be more specific and state that his career is kinda getting to the point where he no longer should do action movies.

Meshuggah
Necrophagist
Gojira
Tool
Quote by Wolf ov Fire
Actually that does remind me that I did like his roles in episode 1 and schindlers list. I should be more specific and state that his career is kinda getting to the point where he no longer should do action movies.

I'm sure he'd be delighted to hear your opinion, and will definitely take it into account as he selects future role offers.
Quote by InstantMustache
+10000

Although, I prefer to call it The Liam Neeson Variety Kiiling Hour.

Or "Sucker Punch Hour." Everytime he sucker punches someone, take a shot. It's a perfect game.
My sig? Nice.
Quote by blake1221
I'm sure he'd be delighted to hear your opinion, and will definitely take it into account as he selects future role offers.

Yes and I'm sure that next time I feel as if I have to defer to someone on how, when, and where I should state my opinion you will be the first person I talk to.

Meshuggah
Necrophagist
Gojira
Tool
Quote by Wolf ov Fire
Yes and I'm sure that next time I feel as if I have to defer to someone on how, when, and where I should state my opinion you will be the first person I talk to.

I eagerly await our future communications.
Quote by Wolf ov Fire
And I'm pretty sure a healthy adult wolf has never attacked a human being without previous provocation, much less a pack of wolves against next season's cast of Ax-Men

LOL, You're kidding me right? A hunting carnivore has never attacked a human without being.......wait.

California?

TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Quote by jetfuel495
I was trying to figure out what was different with your avatar, but then I realized you finally took off the santa hat.

Solid green Slippy is back.

And sexier than ever.
Quote by jetfuel495
I was trying to figure out what was different with your avatar, but then I realized you finally took off the santa hat.

I was going to say that you goddamn ninja
Quote by R. Shackleford.
Glad to see the sex king getting some action I think it might be time for me to pull him out again tonight and take him for a spin around the rift.
Quote by _KurtCobain_77
LOL, You're kidding me right? A hunting carnivore has never attacked a human without being.......wait.

California?

You have obviously never spent considerable time hunting or are simply being ignorant. Either way I do not find it mere coincidence that your username has to do with Kurt cobain and that the points you bring up are severly misinformed.

Meshuggah
Necrophagist
Gojira
Tool
Neeson is a hero, you probably didn't have enough testosterone to appreciate Taken. Either that or you realised that spreading your seed and caring for your offspring would be a terrible event for humanity, so you don't feel any affinity for his character.
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Quote by Wolf ov Fire
Am I the only one who finds it funny that they cast Liam Neeson as some kind of action hero on a consistent basis? I mean he's the absolute least likely person to ever be some kind of guardian or warrior. He's like, what 60? His movies are retarded. Ex CIA/Interpol agent turned concert security gets his daughter kidnapped by French sex slavers. Plane full of middle-aged white oil workers crash in the arctic tundra and are hunted by a pack of wolves. And I'm pretty sure a healthy adult wolf has never attacked a human being without previous provocation, much less a pack of wolves against next season's cast of Ax-Men

Just my two cents

5 minutes in heaven?
He stars in great movies, and hes a great actor, why u mad bro?
I happen to have loved his role in The A-Team. And Mr. Neeson can do right the **** whatever he wants.
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
Quote by jetfuel495
You snooze you lose

I have a strong urge to play Star Fox now.
Quote by R. Shackleford.
Glad to see the sex king getting some action I think it might be time for me to pull him out again tonight and take him for a spin around the rift.
You're forgetting he did Ponyo as well.
As the magician.

Not very action heroey there was he.

Quote by Wolf ov Fire
You have obviously never spent considerable time hunting or are simply being ignorant. Either way I do not find it mere coincidence that your username has to do with Kurt cobain and that the points you bring up are severly misinformed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolf_attacks_on_humans
Last edited by SG_dave at Jan 15, 2012,
Quote by Wolf ov Fire
And I'm pretty sure a healthy adult wolf has never attacked a human being without previous provocation, much less a pack of wolves against next season's cast of Ax-Men

2010. Berner, a teacher and avid jogger, was found dead along a road near Chignik Lake, Alaska, a village about 475 miles southwest of Anchorage, Alaska. Snowmobilers found her mutilated body with wolf tracks in the adjacent snow. The Alaska State Medical Examiner ruled that her death was caused by "multiple injuries due to animal mauling."

2005. Village of Vali-Asr, near the town of Torbat Heydariya, northeastern Iran. Wolves entering the village seeking refuge from harsh weather attacked an elderly homeless man in front of witnesses. Those witnessing the incident attempted to fight off the wolves, while waiting for police assistance. Police intervention never came, and the victim died.

1996. Banbirpur, India. The wolf attacked Kumar whilst he, his two siblings and his mother were using the open ground for their toilet. When a police search party found the boy three days later, half a mile away, all that remained was his head.

1947. Village of Chernyabevij, Khalturinskij region. Wolves attacked Anna and her mother, killing the former and dragging her into a forest. She was found partially eaten and with a broken neck.

1945. Village of Golodaevshchina, Kirovskaya Oblast. Maria and her sister were working 50 meters from a cattle yard near a mansion. The wolf grabbed her by the throat and carried her off, followed by peasants. The wolf scaled a 1-meter fence and dropped its victim 200 meters into the forest.

I could go on and seriously fill a couple of pages with accounts of wolf attacks on humans.
Neeson is one of those good actors who just ends up in a lot of mediocre/bad films (Taken, Battleships, this, etc.). And according to Stephen Fry he has massive schlong.
OUT OF ORDER
Wolves? Not as much. Other predators? ****, they kill lost humans for fun.

Liam Neeson is also a badass, and will be until he never dies.

I feel like watching Unknown then playing Fallout 3 now.
ly liam

If i was in trouble he would be #1 on my list to save me, the guys an absolute boss
He played Ra's Al Ghul. He played ****ing Darkman. He was in Kingdom of Heaven, played Rob Roy and trained Obi-****ing-Wan.

What the **** else does one man need to do?

Also, I'm pretty sure he used to box people with his fists.
I have no relevant input into this thread because it seems everyone is already aware of how awesome he is.
Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.

- Berthold Auerbach

Quote by jbridge90
Wow, being surrounded by all of these humourless, pussy-whipped virgins is starting to make me sick.

Check out my band!
Page 1 of 2