If we didn't have the technology to treat illnesses and other problems? I'd probably have died years ago. One of the few things i'm thankful for. What about you?
Exactly as I am now brah. Non-pussy immune system ftw.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
I'd be in Wyoming.
BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

I SAY, I SAY, BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

They say when they finally attack, all the impostors will peel themselves. In order to tell if you have been assimilated, check for a zipper somewhere near your pelvis.

Depends what you mean by "technology"

If you mean surgery and shit, I'd be as I am now

If you mean arm/leg casts, antiseptic shit, plasters etc etc, I think we'd all be fucked to be honest
I think we'd have a much better evolved immune system.

George Carlin swam in shit, and never got sick again. Swim in shit TS, it'll keep you alive.
the other day I was thinking... what if humans didn't have the ability to heal scrapes, wounds, etc (well the blood clots but that's it)... we'd all be bruised up and ugly and all the hollywood stars would be those who had lived in a bubble their whole life.

but anyway, I think I'd be fine without medical care, so far at least.
Pain, suffering, purulence, broken bones, bleeding, headache, stomach ache, backache, separated limbs.
Quote by James Hetfield
Justice is lost, Justice is raped, Justice is GONE.

http://www.youtube.com/intwernet
Guitar and acoustic bass covers with creative editing
Quote by SheKILaDZE
the other day I was thinking... what if humans didn't have the ability to heal scrapes, wounds, etc (well the blood clots but that's it)... we'd all be bruised up and ugly and all the hollywood stars would be those who had lived in a bubble their whole life.

but anyway, I think I'd be fine without medical care, so far at least.

There are a bunch of people like that. They get tiny little cuts and they just don't heal and get infected and suddenly they have huge scars all on their legs and shit. Bummer.
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

George Carlin swam in shit, and never got sick again. Swim in shit TS, it'll keep you alive.

Dude, he died in 2008, looks like it didn't work.
About 80% of the increase in life expectancy over the last 100 years is due to sanitary improvements. Most would still be alive and kicking.
I think I would be fine, but you never know. A lot could have happened if we didnt have antibiotics.

+ all the vaccines...
Quote by Ed Hunter
Exactly as I am now brah. Non-pussy immune system ftw.

This. My immune system don't take no shit.
I would have died at birth.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
No broken bones, but half a missing tooth. I haven't done a lot of damage to myself.

EDIT: Oh ****, I forgot about that^ I think I would have too.
Last edited by RedDeath9 at Jan 15, 2012,
I would have one less tooth and maybe a dodgy big toe on my right foot. Other than that, I try to stay away from medicine if possible and it seems to be working well for me so that's not any different.

EDIT: I don't think I would of died at birth but legs first baby ftw!
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
Last edited by Emperor's Child at Jan 15, 2012,
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
71...so young, so talented

Still, at least they wouldn't have needed to bury him as he had already been 'in turd'.
I'd be dead several times over.
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
I'd be dead, most definitely, or thrown off the side of a mountain in Sparta at least.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I'd be missing at least my front teeth and my left index finger (if not the whole hand).
I'd also have a ****ed-up ankle.
I'd probably be deaf as well.
It's possible I'd be missing my legs as well. :/
Quote by BlitzkriegAir
when i saw Motorhead, every bass kick shook the place

when they played Overkill at the end i nearly involuntarily shat myself
Yeah, I'd be pretty messed up.

Understatement of the year.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
North Dakota

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Absolutely fine probably. I don't go around smashing my body up like it seems some of you guys do.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
I think we'd have a much better evolved immune system.

To a certain extent, this.

We'd all be less beautiful, less vain and less of a bitch.

I've never had any major surgery, though I have a pin in my elbow and I would have been luckier to survive pneumonia but I'd be in one piece.
Personally I think I'd be ok (well... as ok as anyone without access to medical attention would be). I don't think I've had any major illnesses or injuries. But my brother would likely be mostly deaf and my mum probably would have died giving birth to him. All of my grandparents would definitely be dead long ago and one of my best mates would have died before we became close.

Although if we had to pay for these things up front, they'd most likely have died whether the technology existed or not.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.