My band recorded an ep last month and should be getting it back very soon, we want to put it on itunes spotify etc so we can send it around to everyone and hopefully get a lot of new fans. However there are so many different companies, tunecore, cd baby etc, I'm from the UK as well btw! Any experience with any sites or advice on what company to use?
neither do i to be honest, put it on everything you can though? the more places you have it available the more people will hear it
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Try doing research on google?

I dunno, I'm just trying to be helpful.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Bandcamp, they take a 15% cut, but really they only take like 1/10 of your sales it feels like. It's totally free too. I've used bandcamp for a while and think it's amazing.

You can put music on the google music/android market for the one time fee of 25 bucks, but they take 30% of the cut. It's like a new itunes equivalent.
Last edited by stratkat at Jan 15, 2012,
Reverb Nation will help you get your music on iTunes if that's what you're asking.
you're a stone fox
Quote by stratkat
Bandcamp, they take a 15% cut, but really they only take like 1/10 of your sales it feels like. It's totally free too. I've used bandcamp for a while and think it's amazing.

You can put music on the google music/android market for the one time fee of 25 bucks, but they take 30% of the cut. It's like a new itunes equivalent.

I thought Bandcamp only took 10% of every 10 dollars?