Hi, my Amp has a line out with a headphone symbol next to it, can i just plug a cable in there and then plug it into my PC with a ''1/4 guitar cable to 3.5mm regular audio cable'' converter? i heard people say the sound sucks when doing this? what can I do?
It will most likely sound awful because your PC's sound card probably won't be up to much unless you've upgraded it.

Your best bet would probably be to look at some audio interfaces, the sound quality should improve a lot.

You may also want to look into micing the amp with a Shure SM57 or similar as well as it will give you a much richer, fuller tone than just a straight DI.
Check out my fitness blog here
you can get a cheap behringer interface. pretty good for recording although can be really crap sometimes
My Rig
Fender Blacktop Strat HH MN > Joyo JF-01 Vintage Overdrive > Boss ME50 > Line 6 Spider IV 30

Other Shit
Jim Deacon Acoustic
Yamaha 12 string acoustic

New Amp Fund