Poll: Do you hang out with your ex's?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you hang out with your ex's?
Yes
56 29%
No
95 49%
I Love Lamp!
43 22%
Voters: 194.
Page 1 of 3
One thing that a lot of women I've dated fond bizarre about me is that I can hang out with women I've dated with.

Unless they were total psychos, like my ex-wife, I'll continue to hand out with them for years or until one of us moves away.

Is that really that strange?
Personally i prefer my Ys and my Zs.

OT: no, i only have one bitch of an ex and i stay as far away from her as possible.
Not usually, though I get along with one of them fine

I don't see it as weird or wrong I'm just lazy.
My Ex is actually my best friend.

we wern't together for long but when we split we had a HUGE argument, 6 months without contact then we started talking again and I can honestly say I wouldnt be where I am today without her.
Quote by Metalmarathon
The concept of self-fulfilling prophecies never seem to occur to the ones that always create them.

Attic Green
My Band
1st girlfriend: Yeah I hang out with her.
2nd girlfriend: Haven't seen her since she dumped me in April.
Most recent: Not sure yet, I only got dumped a week ago
I don't think it's that strange, as long as both of you are completely over each other and really only see each other as friends, which can be a challenge. I think that would only really happen for short relationships.

I still keep contact with a couple of my ex's who I broke up with on good terms. One of them is still one of my best friends. Though I don't say to say to whoever I'm currently dating "____ is one of my best friends, and my ex! She helped me learn all the bedroom techniques I now use on you."
nope, mainly because I have a higher tendency to catch feelings the more I hang out with a girl. Especially Ex's where there used to be something.
I actually live with one of my ex's, we broke up 3 years ago and after a 3 month fight, became friends again. Shes probably one of my best friends too. Theres a few I dont talk to, one who I try to avoid (She tried getting her mates to attack me/played the whole "im pregnant" thing") and a couple who if i see them i'll have a little bit of a chat and thats it, but not particularly friends.
Very rarely, but I do hang out with my ex.
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
No, except for one. I don't want to but we have so many mutual friends it's kinda hard not to.
cat
Actually I have a couple ex's I hang with time to time
It's not that weird cause most of them I "dated" in mide school years ago
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
I have no exes that are mentionable, so no.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ

I am really good friends with one of my friends'/roommate's exes, which is a whole thing now that they're broken up but whatev.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by Lord_Doku
I don't even have an ex.

Or a current one.......

Ok, free clue...

If you keep referring to yourself by a name out of a crappy star wars movie, you will never get laid.

I'm just saying.
Quote by L2112Lif

Typical Seabear, always being a douchenozzle.

And if you act like that guy, you couldn't get laid in a *****house with a fist full of $50's and written instructions.

You'd still go broke.

I'm just saying.
I don't think I've had a breakup that wasn't messy. So, no.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by seabear70
Ok, free clue...

If you keep referring to yourself by a name out of a crappy star wars movie, you will never get laid.

I'm just saying.

I know, I don't use this nickname anymore, but I like having proof that I joined when I did.

Besides, how can this not get you laid ?
Quote by BlackVoid
That looks like something out of l5r. So your argument kind of fails.

Only if you don't know that it's actually from Ninja Gaiden.

Which nobody does anymore...

edit: wtf is l5r ???
Last edited by Lord_Doku at Jan 15, 2012,
Quote by seabear70
One thing that a lot of women I've dated fond bizarre about me is that I can hang out with women I've dated with.

Unless they were total psychos, like my ex-wife, I'll continue to hand out with them for years or until one of us moves away.

Is that really that strange?

You from minnesota bro?

yes indeed i had psycho gf's but i dont talk to em.
First ex I'm on fine terms with but never talk to. Second ex I'm good friends with still. Third is a crazy druggie slut who I'll only talk to if I need to.

Quote by Dave Frenzy
My Ex is actually my best friend.

we wern't together for long but when we split we had a HUGE argument, 6 months without contact then we started talking again and I can honestly say I wouldnt be where I am today without her.

This is my second ex, without the best friend part. I enjoy how we turned out, I matured a lot because of her.
Quote by willT08
Quote by HowSoonisNow
How was Confucius death metal?
You've clearly never read any Confuscius.

As I wait on the edge of the earth,
I can see the walls being torn down again
Only to be rebuilt in another name,
On a different day
only one who I was 1) friends with before and 2) only dating for like three weeks. even then it's only when she's around, I never call her to hang out.
#DTWD
I don't actively hang out with them, but if I see them I get along well enough to talk to them.
Quote by RU Experienced?
I don't really have much to do with any of me ex's but I'm not on bad terms with them

this. I don't have any bad feelings towards them but I don't go out of my way to hang out with them/talk to them...

If I saw them at a party I wouldn't freak out, but I would never call them to hang out. Thats probably an accurate description I think.
my job rules. ROCKWORLDEAST

Quote by GisleAune
She is new to the internet, it seems, because there's nothing between extreme love and furious hate here, sadly.
Quote by Lord_Doku
Only if you don't know that it's actually from Ninja Gaiden.

Which nobody does anymore...

edit: wtf is l5r ???

Who is the artist?
I haven't even seen one of mine in 2 years and another moved away. So, no, I don't.
Fanfiction profile: Kutlessrocker's Fanfiction profile. Click Me!

Quote by BrokenBricks
haha yah, kinda. cows are such hilarious creatures, they would be so worthless in nature. the totality of their existence is to taste good with A1 poured on them.
Most recent ex: Lives on the other side of the state, so no. We don't talk, but it's not like a "I'm not speaking to you" type thing.

Ex I dated for the longest (year and a half): Hell no. I've walked into too many social situations where she was there, and it's the most awkward thing ever. We tried to be friends, but she turned into a total bitch and I still had some confusing feelings for her. It didn't work, and I'd be content to never hear from her again.
After she finished me on Facebook and got with 2 of my mates the week after?
asiantrollface.jpg

Nah, I don't.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I like to stay friends, as it has worked out in the past, but my ex-girlfriend now F*CKED that up. She became obsessive, controlling, is starting to be around me ALL THE TIME, and faked a suicide attempt to get my attention. She's bat-shit crazy.
Page 1 of 3