Am i better off making my own little pedal board with a multi-outlet thingo (the one with 6 outlets that plugs into one) seeing as most pedals come with a little power plug thing.
Or should i get a power brick like T-Rex Fuel Tank.

I dont want to lose tone and i dont want to fry my pedals.

My current pedals are:

TC Electronic Flashback Delay
Ibanez Airplane Flanger
MI Audio Boost and Buff

Pedals i plan to buy in the next month:

Way Huge Ringworm RIng Modulator
Zvex Mastrotron Fuzz
Ernie Ball Wah
Undecided Chorus

Probably running 5-7 pedals at once maximum
So you mean a power brick vs a daisy chain?

The Power Brick will have better filtering, and will probably provide more current.

There are some Daisy Chains and power supplies (The Visual Sound 1spot for instance) that provide filtering that is just as good. It all comes down to cost and how much you think you'll expand your collection. You can string daisy chains together, you can't string power bricks together.

How you power your pedals has no effect on the tone unless you use dying batteries or something. You won't fry your pedals unless you use something that is way above it's rated voltage.
it all comes down to money and what you want. most top end pedalboards are big enough for the pedals you have right now and have a P/S on them. if you want to build your own then i would go with the brick. daisy cables are good but you also want to make sure there is no room for error. not to say a brick is any less likely to fail than a daisy cable, but you will get a stronger current and it will also just make your hand-built board more complete.

its just a matter of convenience and how you want your rig to be like, there's pros for both
Fender Strat Deluxe
Fender MexiStrat
Epiphone Sheritan
Ibanez Artcore
Fender Twin Reverb silverface
Roland JC120
Pedals

Quote by CaptainAmerican
I would recommend the marshal MG100

Very versatile and quality sound. It should treat you well
I build my own. That way I can be certain I have good filtering, regulation and adequate current handling. Normally just one good output from the supply and daisy chain everything (I have no +ve internal ground pedals). Damn sight cheaper too.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Well no matter how many pedals I do buy I cant see myself ever running more then say 7 at once.

I have a feeling that i wouldnt have enough power going to the pedals if it was all derived from one outlet at the wall and split amongst the pedals. Is this sound concern or ignorant thoughts? Power supplying is one facet of guitar gear that I really have never learnt about. (Which is very dumb in hindsight)
I have a really good pedalboard that powers six pedals that I got for $50. It's pretty awesome actually. That's pretty much the most convenient way IMO.

Also, leave those kids alone Slendy. Not cool.
Quote by SlenderMan`
Well no matter how many pedals I do buy I cant see myself ever running more then say 7 at once.

I have a feeling that i wouldnt have enough power going to the pedals if it was all derived from one outlet at the wall and split amongst the pedals. Is this sound concern or ignorant thoughts? Power supplying is one facet of guitar gear that I really have never learnt about. (Which is very dumb in hindsight)

Well, the power brick will only be getting power from a single wall outlet too
I can't say for sure how good the 1-Spot is vs. a brick, but they're damn cheap, and I've had one for a year or two now that I've used everyday with absolutely no issues.
Well let's see. 120V @10 amps is what a wall socket can supply. So at 9V, even if we allow for a 30% loss due to efficiency that equates to 100 Amps.
just look at the current rating and make sure it's higher than the sum of the current usage of all the pedals.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Electricity is my personal favourite.

Magic is a close second.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
i would go for the power brick. i have built a few pedal boards as time has passed (as well as quite a few pedals) i design every board a build better than the one prior. i really do recommend the power brick, they are more quiet, BBE my Supa Charger has selective voltage for each plug, reverse polarity isn't a problem, it comes with leads that do so.

also do not buy the Dunlop brick, it is a the outputs aren't isolated from eacho ther so it is basically daisy chained
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by trashedlostfdup
i would go for the power brick. i have built a few pedal boards as time has passed (as well as quite a few pedals) i design every board a build better than the one prior. i really do recommend the power brick, they are more quiet, BBE my Supa Charger has selective voltage for each plug, reverse polarity isn't a problem, it comes with leads that do so.

also do not buy the Dunlop brick, it is a the outputs aren't isolated from eacho ther so it is basically daisy chained

Unless you have something with a +'ve internal earth like a Ge Fuzzface what does it matter?
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Quote by Cathbard
Unless you have something with a +'ve internal earth like a Ge Fuzzface what does it matter?

fuzz face clone, and i think another pedal as well, they are not always on there, but it comes in handy.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
I don't have any +ve internal ground stuff so I don't bother. One good output is ample for me. My supplies always have an LM317T in them so they are super clean.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
+1 for the One Spot.

Right, its cheap, doesn't color your sound from what I can tell and gives you all kinds of time to save for a better pedal power option like a Dunlop power brick or something. Just make sure you have a surge protector to plug into the wall with it, because the One Spot won't save your board from a surge. Plus you should have something like that to plug your amp into anyway, just in case. If you have a huge board, additional daisy chains are like $15 as well.
The VS 1-Spot Kit is $36.00 at GC, has all the average person will ever need. It comes with a 7 or 8 jack daisy chain and can handle most single or double pedals. Unless you have different voltage requirements (like AC or 18V etc) or real large ME pedals, it will do what you need and for a real good price. I got the 2 PSA's with my Boss pedalboards, a 1-Spot, and a Dunlop DC brick (for the MXR EQ). With that I can power 99% of the pedals I own or will most likely ever own. The 'boutique' power supplies are nice if you need them, but they can be damned expensive. The $36.00 of the 1-Spot is a lot easier to swallow for a first larger power supply, and if it doesn't fill all your needs later on, it only cost $36.00. By the way, did I mention IT ONLY COSTS $36.00?