Anyone heard of this band ?
Todays 3rd guitarist of Iron Maiden was once part of them. He's an avid fan of Ritchie Blackmore and this band really was "Deep Purpleish" ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qC_M55_uHp8 This my favourite song of them.

Midnight Chaser, Suffragettes are also cool songs. The Way of the Kings as well.

P.S. If somebody can figure out acoustic ending. Pm me. Sorry for requesting it. Mod delete if it's not allowed.
Beautiful Nike NFL Jerseys is always being the favorites for men and women who like to have sports. And discount Nike Shoes also are the choice of people. Cheap Nike shoes with our Cheap NFL Jerseys here have high quality will give you a comfortable sport. 2012 Juicy Couture Bags in such low prices will help you to wholesale products from our Juicy Couture Outlet store sale; you can find many beautiful Juicy Couture Handbags for girls in our site. Online Coach Outlet handbags also have many Coach Handbags on sale in excellent appearance and quality, come to shop products from Coach Handbags Sale in our Coach Handbags Outlet. Discounts shoes from Nike Outlet shop will make you in good mood.6
early 80s NWOBHM band whose big claim to fame is that Janick Gers was the guitar player. i had their first album and it wasn't bad but not really as heavy as many of the other bands from that time. if i come across the CD of this i'd buy it as my vinyl copy is long gone.
I wonder if there are tabs for it... I think Janick should make a side project once again with this band .
White Spirit was a hard rock band from Hartlepool, England, best remembered for guitarist Janick Gers who went on to play with Ian Gillan, Bruce Dickinson, and ultimately, Iron Maiden. Other members of the band were Bruce Ruff, Malcolm Pearson, Phil Brady, and Graeme Crallen.