Hi,

I have a little problem with 2 plans, I do not know which finger to use:

1)
------------------------2-------3-2-5-2-3
-----------3-----5-3------5----------
--2-5-4-----5-----------------------

I have to do a barre for numbers in bold? Or use one finger per fret?

2) It is part of an exercise of 13 Freepower (sorry but even with the video, I can not see which finger you are using)

E||-------------------|--------------------|------------------------------|----------------------------||
B||-------------------|--------------------|------------8--------7------|-----------------------------||
G||---------7---6---|---------7---6-----|-----------------9--------7-|--------7----6----------------||
D||-----------9---7-|-----------9---7---|----------9------------------|------9-----------7----------||
A||-------9----------|-------9-----------|--7-10----------------------|--10-----------------7-----||
E||--7-10-----------|--7-10-----------|-------------------------------|---------------------------9-||

So for the third and fourth bar (for the numbers in bold), which finger you are using?

Thanks!!
Last edited by Syndromed at Jan 15, 2012,
Quote by Syndromed
Ok thank you!

Other opinions maybe?

It's best to learn to barre and roll accurately, however in some cases you can use two fingers - for example, in 1) you could use your ring finger for the low 5 followed by your pinky for the higher 5.
ESP Horizon FR II (EMG) / Ibanez Prestige RG1570 (DiMarzio Crunch Lab & LiquiFire pickups)
Ok thanks, I'm gonna roll it. (except the last bar, where I take annular then major).
"Sans la musique, la vie serait une erreur" Nietzsche
1) you have to roll
2) in bar 3, you roll index, in bar 4 I use 1324 for the last four notes but you could barre the 2nd finger. I find I get a cleaner sound using individual fingers.
Ok thanks, I did the same things.

Hum for the 1) : for the opposite, I roll as well ?
Yes ... that's what I thought !

Thanks! :p