Hey guys,

I'm looking to put together a Djent project. I can record Guitars and Drums to a good standard and can also do Harsh Vocals. However, I really need a bassist, clean singer and preferably another guitarist who can record and write some kickass Djent riffs.

You can listen here to something I literally knocked out in about 20 minutes without mixing just to show you what I'm about and hopefully some people out there want to collaborate on a few songs.

Looking forward to hearing from/making music with some of you very soon
Thanks dude Aye I can. Getting Trillian very soon so I can either use that or use my bass which is in B standard at the mo.
Quote by Cathbard
You don't need epic tone in the bedroom any more than you need mood lighting to masturbate.

Quote by Twistedrock
Thanks dude Aye I can. Getting Trillian very soon so I can either use that or use my bass which is in B standard at the mo.

Good stuff. Well there's my guitarist and bassist. Just need a decent vocalist now and we can get started.

Twisted, would you happen to be sitting on any riffs we could start on?
I'll try and come up with something :P What sort of approach are we going for here? Slow and groovy, or pure brutality?
Quote by Cathbard
You don't need epic tone in the bedroom any more than you need mood lighting to masturbate.

Quote by Twistedrock
I'll try and come up with something :P What sort of approach are we going for here? Slow and groovy, or pure brutality?

Well, in general my idea was a kind of Meshuggah meets Periphery, with a hint of Animals As Leaders.

So kind of brutal riffs, but that still have some melody to them. And then maybe add some electronic glitchy bits in at some point.

Just write what you'd normally write and then we'll edit it until we find something we agree on. I'll get writing in a couple days but I've got exams coming up.
Sounds cool bruh. I'm shit with anything other than 3/4, 4/4 and 5/4 though so don't expect anything massively techy Brutal and melodic is my forte though :p
Quote by Cathbard

I'm the same man. Even a 5/4 riff out of me is something to behold We'll just write stuff we like and not be bothered about whether we're technical enough for the tr00 people.
Sounds like a plan, breh. I'll do some synth parts at college aswell once we have all the riffs and shiz sorted.
Quote by Cathbard

Mate, I could get some sick high screams in there if you need it.
Sweet, yeah man. Have you got any songs you could show us so we can check you out?
I'll probably just record the riffs at first then tab them out if anyone needs to learn them. 'Tis just more natural for me..
Quote by Cathbard