Ive been playing guitar for 3 years, and its mostly always been acoustic, metal, and alternative kinda stuff. so im looking for some Blues, Jazz and Rock stuff to play. kinda bands like the who, led zeppelin etc for rock, and just some beginner - intermediate blues and jazz. Im more of an intermediate player, i rarely challenge myself. Open for reccomendations, but id rather have a guitar pro version and it has to be in standard. tahnk you
My Rig
Fender Blacktop Strat HH MN > Joyo JF-01 Vintage Overdrive > Boss ME50 > Line 6 Spider IV 30

Other Shit
Jim Deacon Acoustic
Yamaha 12 string acoustic

New Amp Fund
£300/700
Rory Gallagher for blues. So much Rory Gallagher
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
what kinda settings would it be in terms of bass middle treble gain reverb? right now i have it at gain 1, bass 6, middle 8, treble 5 and reverb 3
My Rig
Fender Blacktop Strat HH MN > Joyo JF-01 Vintage Overdrive > Boss ME50 > Line 6 Spider IV 30

Other Shit
Jim Deacon Acoustic

New Amp Fund
£300/700
cant get rory gallagher, its been taken off because of some act and copyright stuff. sucks.
My Rig

Other Shit
Jim Deacon Acoustic

New Amp Fund
£300/700
Pfft, what's wrong with these people?
Try some Stevie Ray Vaughan
EDIT: I think he tuned to Eb though
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
Last edited by Paddy McK at Jan 15, 2012,
Hendrix, specifically his version of Mannish Boy by Muddy Waters
Cream, it's absolutely dire for you to learn Crossroads if you haven't yet tons of fun to play
I'm currently going through a George Benson phase, learning Breezin' is a lot of fun.
Eb will be fine george benson, jimi hendrix and cream funnily enough! ill get to it, thanks!
My Rig

Other Shit
Jim Deacon Acoustic

New Amp Fund
£300/700
I don't understand what you want........or what your asking for, if you're asking for something...
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?