Page 1 of 2
Quote by technicolour
...I don't get it

and what's a based God?

Is this satire..?

Too many questions.

If you don't get it then you're not meant to get it.

Thank you Based God.

It's not satire, it's a way of life.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I knew exactly what this was gonna be before clicking the link. On a related note, I got the Black Flame and Bitch Mob Vol. 1 mixtapes yesterday. #TYBG
you're a stone fox
I paused Motley crue for this

And no this isn't the death of music. This isn't music. If someone who can't play guitar just uselessly and pathetically makes some talentless noise on a guitar it isn't music and for much the same reasons neither is this.
Last edited by Roxxie Roxx at Jan 15, 2012,
Quote by Tragic Mulatto
Motley crue? what year is this?

To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by Tragic Mulatto
Motley crue? what year is this?

It doesn't matter what year it is. Motley crue were and still are one of the greatest bands ever to have came into existence. This pathetic excuse of a person who calls him self lil b or what ever has nothing on motley crue. All he can do is bounce his head, stick bits of shiny things in his mouth and talk in time with an pre programed drum track. Motley crue could do anything they damned well liked. They have insane singing, drums and bass. And most of all they had Mick mars on guitar who admittedly isn't the greatest of lead guitarists but his rhythm guitar would be enough to put an end to lil b's sorry life simply by playing it to him
Quote by Roxxie Roxx
I paused Motley crue for this

And no this isn't the death of music. This isn't music. If someone who can't play guitar just uselessly and pathetically makes some talentless noise on a guitar it isn't music and for much the same reasons neither is this.

notsureifsrs.jpg

Motley Crue was always the shittiest glam band.
Then again, glam was shitty itself, so I guess nobody cared.
Last edited by institutions at Jan 15, 2012,
Quote by Roxxie Roxx
It doesn't matter what year it is. Motley crue were and still are one of the greatest bands ever to have came into existence. This pathetic excuse of a person who calls him self lil b or what ever has nothing on motley crue. All he can do is bounce his head, stick bits of shiny things in his mouth and talk in time with an pre programed drum track. Motley crue could do anything the damned well liked. They has insane singing, drums and bass. And most of all they had Mick mars on guitar who admittedly isn't the greatest of lead guitarists but his rhythm guitar would be enough to put an end to lil b's sorry life simply by playing it to him

oh ok then.
Quote by Roxxie Roxx
It doesn't matter what year it is. Motley crue were and still are one of the greatest bands ever to have came into existence. This pathetic excuse of a person who calls him self lil b or what ever has nothing on motley crue. All he can do is bounce his head, stick bits of shiny things in his mouth and talk in time with an pre programed drum track. Motley crue could do anything the damned well liked. They has insane singing, drums and bass. And most of all they had Mick mars on guitar who admittedly isn't the greatest of lead guitarists but his rhythm guitar would be enough to put an end to lil b's sorry life simply by playing it to him

Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Quote by institutions

notsureifsrs.jpg

Motley Crue was always the shittiest glam band.
Then again, glam was shitty itself, so I guess nobody cared.

Glam was shitty... And this lilb isn't
What has the world come to
Quote by Roxxie Roxx

Li'l B isn't shitty because he writes lyrics about his life and struggles and actually cares about his fans.
you're a stone fox
Quote by Roxxie Roxx

I wonder if people in the '80s also said that with glam rock hitting the scene.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
The way I deal with negative feelings is to back track them to their source. That source is found in my thoughts and intentions. When I ask myself, “What thoughts and intentions are giving rise to these feelings?” I can eventually find the answer. I can see where I’m out of alignment with what I really want. Negative feelings reveal that I’m moving away from my true desires instead of towards them, so I do my best to acknowledge and accept my true desires and to align my thoughts with them.

There are a couple different processes I find effective here. The first is journaling. I write to clarify my negative feelings and to figure out what thoughts are causing them. The second process is conversation. I’ll go to Erin and say, “I’m feeling stressed/angry/disturbed/etc., but I’m not sure why? Will you help me figure this out?” Then we sit and talk for a while to get to the bottom of it.
Lil B = Little Bitch :3

my demotivatives are all too big -__- damn you 500x500
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
Quote by Saint78
Li'l B isn't shitty because he writes lyrics about his life and struggles and actually cares about his fans.

and that stops him from being shitty? Music is music. not poetry why don't you just read some carol ann duffy? Motley crue wrote about all sorts including shout at the devil and personal matters and they care about their fans. Hence why their fans are still going to sell out shows in which motley crue put on amazing performances full of pyrotechnics and the likes. despite the fact it would be so much easier for them not to especially when you take into account the fact they are quite old have had their eyes damaged by the pyrotechnics and one of them has their spine bones welding themselves together
Quote by Roxxie Roxx
and that stops him from being shitty? Music is music. not poetry why don't you just read some carol ann duffy? Motley crue wrote about all sorts including shout at the devil and personal matters and they care about their fans. Hence why their fans are still going to sell out shows in which motley crue put on amazing performances full of pyrotechnics and the likes

and that stops them from being shitty? Music is music. not poetry why don't you just read some carol ann duffy?
you're a stone fox
Quote by Saint78
and that stops them from being shitty? Music is music. not poetry why don't you just read some carol ann duffy?

I wasn't saying that stops Motley crue from being shitty. I was just pointing out that they do care about their fans.

What stops them being shitty is their extraordinarily excellent music .
Quote by Roxxie Roxx
I wasn't saying that stops them from being shitty. I was just pointing out that they do car about their fans.

What stops them being shitty is their extraordinarily excellent music .

You're really funny, ya know that?
you're a stone fox
Quote by institutions
Can't tell if troll or oblivious 35+ year old.

I'm leaning towards troll, but i'm not sure :S

I'm neither. What I am is the only one here who can tell the difference between music and someone talking into a microphone.
Quote by Roxxie Roxx
I'm neither. What I am is the only one here who can tell the difference between music and someone talking into a microphone.

I remember being 14.
Quote by Roxxie Roxx
So do I.

When was that, yesterday? You sound like every middle school kid that just discovered the 80s.
Page 1 of 2