Quote by LostKeys
It's just a new finish for the MH-1000NT Deluxe.

yep this is true. I own this guitar in the colour that you posted and it's great. Switched out the bridge pickup for an EMG, but with the stock pickups it still sounds nice. The neck is quite skinny and quick which makes for easy playability if you have smaller hands like I do. Honestly do not have any issues with it, I've owned it for about 3 years and I will more than likely keep it as an alternate when I purchase better guitars in the future. Try it out and see how you like it
Quote by HSB_Shred
yep this is true. I own this guitar in the colour that you posted and it's great. Switched out the bridge pickup for an EMG, but with the stock pickups it still sounds nice. The neck is quite skinny and quick which makes for easy playability if you have smaller hands like I do. Honestly do not have any issues with it, I've owned it for about 3 years and I will more than likely keep it as an alternate when I purchase better guitars in the future. Try it out and see how you like it

of course it sounds nice with the stock pickups, that's a jb and a 59 combo! would never have swapped that for an emg!
Esp Eclipse II
Fender Strat LoneStar
Martin D35 Custom Shop
Vox Night Train
Vox Heritage cab 1x12
Quote by drying out
of course it sounds nice with the stock pickups, that's a jb and a 59 combo! would never have swapped that for an emg!

This is exactly what I thought lol
Gear:
Shecter Omen 6 with Seymour Duncan SH-6
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender Frontman 25r (crappy)
MXR CAE WAH
Digitech HardWire TL-2 Metal Distortion (Makes the amp sound not shitty)
Quote by drying out

JB sounds like ass. True fax.

The MN-1000NT is a very good guitar, but you may or may not like the neck profile on it. Try it out if you can.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X