Page 107 of 107
stratkat
IWTCIRD
3,672 IQ
Quote by Wormholes
Anyone on ps4? I really don't want to waste time playing for two hours only to find out the host is a complete dick and giving me 0% of the cut that I only find out before the final mission.

I can jump in on ps4, but not today, dr appointment and hotline miami 2.

my psn is stratkat, I wouldn't host anyway, my internet's a bit shit a lot of times.

Quote by Trowzaa
to be honest, im just looking forward to the let's play guys doing them

Gavin will ruin them, because it seems he sincerely doesn't care about or enjoy GTA V.

Ryan is the most entertaining by far, followed by drunk Geoff, and depressed Ray.
During the one they landed titans on the mountain, ray yelled out one of the best and sincere 'OH NO' I have ever heard. I've thought about sampling it many times.
Last edited by stratkat at Mar 10, 2015,
Jyrgen
Used Register
2,051 IQ
Quote by DisarmGoliath
If you do renew, you can join us in heists as I'm unsure who else on 360 still checks this thread.

Might do, thx for the offer.
Jyrgen
Used Register
2,051 IQ
So I bought me some Live. Do you guys (Goliath, Angus, N_J_B_B) wanna get together for this shit? Later this week?

I hardly care about time zones as I'm having a small vacation this week. Feel free to suggest some dates and times.

It seems like we would be 4 peeps which is what the heists are made for.
DisarmGoliath
Disarms Goliaths
1,391 IQ
Yeah man, I downloaded it earlier but haven't tried them yet. What's your Gamertag? I have the others on there so can easily invite them lol. I'm on hol from work next week but am able to go online most days. Everybody got headsets?
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
angusfan16
butts
578 IQ
I'm definitely down to play at some point. 360 is having server issues or some shit currently, hopefully that's done with some time today.

Pretty open schedule cept weekends, mon - thu usually no problem. As for time you lot are ahead of me by about 5 hours anyway so shouldn't be a problem since i'm always up around 6 am.

And still got my headset yep
Sail upon the open skies
Jyrgen
Used Register
2,051 IQ
Gamertag: DillingerJ

Got a headset yeah.

How about this Thursday, sometime between 6 AM to 6 PM Greenwich Mean Time, or maybe next Monday?
DisarmGoliath
Disarms Goliaths
1,391 IQ
I can do Thursday daytime up until around 4pm GMT. Or later than 11pm GMT into Fri morning. I'm guessing biggest problem will be a time that suits Jyrgen and Angusfan. N_J_B_B's morning is Angusfan's evening I think.
Trowzaa
TwoWorldWars&OneWorldCup
731 IQ
Quote by stratkat

Gavin will ruin them, because it seems he sincerely doesn't care about or enjoy GTA V.

Ryan is the most entertaining by far, followed by drunk Geoff, and depressed Ray.
During the one they landed titans on the mountain, ray yelled out one of the best and sincere 'OH NO' I have ever heard. I've thought about sampling it many times.

Is that when he tries to take off backwards in a titan or was that someone else?

I loved it when he tried in the jet too

dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Wormholes
Banned
110 IQ
Really digging the new cars. The armored one is going to be the new zentorno though. And the truck with a gun on the top...

Also have we always been able to buy multiple armor or is this new with this update?
Last edited by Wormholes at Mar 11, 2015,
Jyrgen
Used Register
2,051 IQ
So how about some day next week. I'm thinking along the lines of Monday or Wednesday
Wormholes
Banned
110 IQ
Am getting such a weird bug. I can hear someone in my apartment, but no one is here nor did I invite anyone. And the map isn't showing someone here in theirs but I can hear them hitting the bong and walking around
DisarmGoliath
Disarms Goliaths
1,391 IQ
^ You sure it's not someone in the game's headset mic picking up their in-game sounds?

Quote by Jyrgen
So how about some day next week. I'm thinking along the lines of Monday or Wednesday

Either of those is good for me at the moment, will see what others say. I'll connect my 360 to the router again later to sign in and add you btw, my GT is TheBeville29.
Jyrgen
Used Register
2,051 IQ
Quote by DisarmGoliath
^ You sure it's not someone in the game's headset mic picking up their in-game sounds?

Either of those is good for me at the moment, will see what others say. I'll connect my 360 to the router again later to sign in and add you btw, my GT is TheBeville29.

Cool beans
Wormholes
Banned
110 IQ
Quote by DisarmGoliath

I had everyone muted.

So far I've only played the intro and bank heist and they were pretty fun. Saw a bit of the others and I am very much looking forward to them. And I hope we eventually get more, or at least more SP like missions. A heist to break into a secret base in the mountain to steal a jetpack would be killer.
Jyrgen
Used Register
2,051 IQ
****, when traveling during the weekend I so graciously allowed another person to pack my Xbox to my luggage, but they did not see it necessary to include the power supply... lol. Seems like it will be a week or two before I can play, fellas
Wormholes
Banned
110 IQ
Though not too surprising it is pretty annoying how no one ever joins setup missions and only joins the final one. And the people that do join setups are usually under rank 10 and fail the mission everytime.
Jyrgen
Used Register
2,051 IQ
Well boys how about a session this upcoming week
DisarmGoliath
Disarms Goliaths
1,391 IQ
Just added you, sounds good to me - cody, nicko?
Jyrgen
Used Register
2,051 IQ
Hmm I dunno why but I logged in and didn't actually have your request
DisarmGoliath
Disarms Goliaths
1,391 IQ
Really? Hmm, should have worked… It was DillingerJ, right?
Jyrgen
Used Register
2,051 IQ
Yeah, spelled exactly like that.

Did you "follow" me instead of adding me? I didn't even know this functionality exists with Xbox Live, but some Beville guy has apparently followed me a day ago.

Regarding my availability times, this week I would actually prefer the evenings/nights
Last edited by Jyrgen at Mar 24, 2015,
DisarmGoliath
Disarms Goliaths
1,391 IQ
Ah, that must be what it's done. I'll try again in a bit
Jyrgen
Used Register
2,051 IQ
So I completed two heists with random people. Took about 10 tries for each. There's the usual COD kids, freeriders who AFK, soloers, etc.

The most frustrating players are those who don't even comprehend the instructions of their role on a basic level. Like the demolitions person in the Prison Break heist drove to the LS airport, which is the complete opposite of where he should have been headed to. Then there's the guys who always nade the vehicle that needs to be stolen, and so on.

When I got a crew together that could actually play, it was great fun though.