Page 5 of 107
New gameplay trailer is tits. Can't link it I'm on my phone so just search GTA v gameplay trailer on YouTube and click one posted yesterday.
This looks so cool! After San Andres It kinda sucked. Though, I am not too sure about the whole 3 main characters thing
JUST ANOTHER ANNOYING BIG STATUS
can't wait
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by FearMyLightning
Updated OP

http://www.itwire.com/your-it-news/entertainment/59822-gta-v-to-hit-pcs-too

PC is pretty much confirmed. No dates on it yet, but hopefully at or near the 17th. I don't really want to have to buy a next gen console, and with the way IV played on the 360 I don't want to play it on that either.

I really hope I actually have time to play this game while I'm in school.

Do we even need a confirmation? Every GTA release so far, aside from Stories, has been released on PC. GTA sells big on PC thanks to the great modding community.
I'm glad to hear about the customization. Earning money was pretty much pointless in GTA 4.

I can't say the same about Rockstar's Social Club.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Bumped this thread because this game is going to be the best game ever made in terms of me liking it more than you.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I can't wait but I'm broke as hell so I probably won't be able to afford it and will be avoiding all GTA V related content until I buy it.

My brother is buying a copy tho so if I go home I can play it.
Quote by FearMyLightning
I can't wait but I'm broke as hell so I probably won't be able to afford it and will be avoiding all GTA V related content until I buy it.

My brother is buying a copy tho so if I go home I can play it.

Just start saving $1 a day man! Shit i'd sell every other game I have if I couldn't get it.

I already pre-ordered it back in march for the total amount. Can't wait. I've been googling gta 5 every day to see if they come out with new news or videos on the game. I have never been more ancy for a game in my life. It feels like an adult christmas to me lol.

Quote by Nelshizzle
Just start saving $1 a day man! Shit i'd sell every other game I have if I couldn't get it.

I already pre-ordered it back in march for the total amount. Can't wait. I've been googling gta 5 every day to see if they come out with new news or videos on the game. I have never been more ancy for a game in my life. It feels like an adult christmas to me lol.

I haven't found a job yet tho so all my money goes to food and gas. Also I don't have an xbox or ps3 at my apartment so unless they announce a PC release date then I won't be able to play it when it comes out anyways.
;_;

I hope they do the online right. Like if you can buy an online house and chill with people in it, it'd be nice if their houses were loaded into your world as well. They say you can have 16 people in a world so 16 people could share that world and find a place to live etc but then when you go to a different world that would all be gone.
I just dont want them to **** up the online like minecraft did with the xbox release.
I think everything will be yours and saved onto the next world you're in. It doesn't seem like it'll just be for that particular lobby. If it is that'd be the worst idea ever.

My only confusion about saved progress is, what if you buy an apartment, and someone else buys that apartment in a different lobby, and then both users collide in the same lobby.

Will they both have the same apartment?

GTA IV was terrible. Such a gommy physics system. Hopefully it will be more like San Andreas in terms of solid performance. SA had its weird glitches but they weren't hindering gameplay, like IV did. I don't like modern games for the sole reason that everything is weighted so densly.
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
I just hope that the Euphoria engine is still up and running in V. I really enjoyed the physics of how the sprites moved when they were shot, or stabbed, or punched or hit with a car. That was revolutionary tech.

I'm 23 and this is the first game I've ever preordered...needless to say I'm quite excited.
I loved san andreas however I never played 4.

Not too long ago I saw someone play 4 and basically they where driving around regularly and stopping at stop lights because they where picking up some main character guy that sucks all the fun out of everything or something.
Quote by bastards
GTA IV was terrible. Such a gommy physics system. Hopefully it will be more like San Andreas in terms of solid performance. SA had its weird glitches but they weren't hindering gameplay, like IV did. I don't like modern games for the sole reason that everything is weighted so densly.

Did you just say GTA IV sucked because of the physics? I don't think I've ever read something so bewildering.
Quote by Nelshizzle
I think everything will be yours and saved onto the next world you're in. It doesn't seem like it'll just be for that particular lobby. If it is that'd be the worst idea ever.

My only confusion about saved progress is, what if you buy an apartment, and someone else buys that apartment in a different lobby, and then both users collide in the same lobby.

Will they both have the same apartment?

That's exactly what I mean. That's why you'd need a specific lobby where you and 15 others can go in and buy property etc so it doesn't clash.

The only other way I see it working is if they had the yellow thing like in gta SA and you go to load the house except you select which "house" you want to enter if there is more than one person living there.

Also, some people don't know how to play open world rpg games. I think gta would be the last game to be repetitive. Be creative, find shit to do. It's gunna be a huge sandbox
Last edited by Ssargentslayer at Aug 22, 2013,
Quote by Jackintehbox
Did you just say GTA IV sucked because of the physics? I don't think I've ever read something so bewildering.

Why? The physics were ****ing terrible. Did you drive?
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Driving physics were out there, but a step in the right direction for realism and a step in the right direction for how they're going to control in V.

Human physics were top notch though.

I want to be able to drift a car for miles like the deserts of San Andreas, not spin a 180 and smash into everything like a bowling ball in a Lego city at the slightest touch of the brake.
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
i hope the sound track is better than gta iv

basically i just want radio x again so i can bust fools faces in while blaring rusty cage and them bones.
yeah the soundtrack in SA was the best

although latter games had some more interesting radio stations, that World/Indian music one on the PSP game (del mundo, I think), the Polish/Russian one in IV and the jazz station in IV, I'd like to see a return of some of these
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Last edited by Hydra150 at Aug 23, 2013,
Quote by WCPhils
Why? The physics were ****ing terrible. Did you drive?

Everything that was fun in GTA IV was fun because of the physics. Mostly the Euphoria engine. The gun mechanics weren't actually that great, but it's still one of the most satisfying games to shoot people in, because of the physics. Little things like jumping out of moving cars and crashing motorcycles provide endless hours of entertainment because of the physics.

And I know I'm in the minority here, but I unabashedly loved the driving dynamics. I can't stand driving in pretty much every other sandbox game, like Saints Row and Just Cause. In those games it just feels like the car is literally on rails the entire the time. It's very binary. You go left, right, forward and backward. Or you can press the A button and do an instant 90 degree turn. In GTA IV, it's actually a challenge, and it's rewarding. Pulling off a high speed maneuver feels like an accomplishment. And compared to every other similar game, GTA IV feels like goddamn Gran Turismo.
Quote by Jackintehbox
Everything that was fun in GTA IV was fun because of the physics. Mostly the Euphoria engine. The gun mechanics weren't actually that great, but it's still one of the most satisfying games to shoot people in, because of the physics. Little things like jumping out of moving cars and crashing motorcycles provide endless hours of entertainment because of the physics.

And I know I'm in the minority here, but I unabashedly loved the driving dynamics. I can't stand driving in pretty much every other sandbox game, like Saints Row and Just Cause. In those games it just feels like the car is literally on rails the entire the time. It's very binary. You go left, right, forward and backward. Or you can press the A button and do an instant 90 degree turn. In GTA IV, it's actually a challenge, and it's rewarding. Pulling off a high speed maneuver feels like an accomplishment. And compared to every other similar game, GTA IV feels like goddamn Gran Turismo.

They were great, definitely the best part of the game. In Sleeping Dogs you can bounce off cars and objects, it's silly. Most of the missions were a bit dull though (at least the shooting parts of them), no real atmosphere or intensity.
Quote by kertets
Only losers post their opinions on the internet.
Quote by Jackintehbox

You're like half right here. The physics were in the right direction, but the driving was HORRIBLE. The cars just didn't handle consistently at all.
hopefully it comes with a bigfoot. and best soundtrack was gta vice city
"If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting. If I tell you I'm no good, you know I'm lying."
That is a giant ****ing map. Sucks though that Online wont even be able until like October
Sail upon the open skies
that's pretty damn nuts

and I'm pretty damn excited for this game, haven't played GTA since Vice City. And I loved Vice City when it was new
Counting down the next few days. Im picking it up at midnight because im that guy.

having it delivered the day of because amazon I don't like going to the midnight release unless I'm really really excited for that game. Only time I ever did it was for Skyrim, but that was because my PC couldn't run it at the time