I have a song I want to learn and have the chords. The song the way its played is here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Itja90E2tIE

He shows the chords which are here:

Cm
Bb
Ab/G#
G

Ab
F
Cm
Bb/Cm use pinkie x 3
Ab
G

if you watched the video youll see he says these are the 3 finger version. But when i play these chords they sound nothing like what hes playing. Im missing something. I havent been playing very long and would really like to know what he means and how to play the chords the way he does in the video. If someone can tab the chords it would be awesome.

thanks in advance!
e|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
G|-------8----------8---------7---------7h8----7-------5---------5--------4--------4h5----4----------|
D|-------8----------8---------8---------8-------8-------6---------6--------3--------3--------3---------|
A|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
E|--8--------8--8--------6---------6-----------------4------4-4-------3--------3-----------------------|

e|--------------------------------1----------------------------------------------------|
B|--------4-----------4----------1----------4-----------3-------3---3---------------|
G|--------5-----------5----------1----------3-----------4------4----4-----4--------|
D|--------6-----------6----------------------5----------5-------5----5----3---------|
A|-----------------------------------------3-------3-3---------------------------------|
E|----4--------4-4---------1--------------------------------6--------------3---------|