im trying to find a 100w amp because my friend recently got a 100w amp for christmas his is pretty cool and i was going to buy the same thing but he said i should get something different so that we can harmonize and sound better i does anyone know of an amp that will sound good with a marshall MG100FX?
it has to be 100w since if it isn't 100w you can't play in a band and i really want to be in a band
Quote by Vital-Signs
im trying to find a 100w amp because my friend recently got a 100w amp for christmas his is pretty cool and i was going to buy the same thing but he said i should get something different so that we can harmonize and sound better i does anyone know of an amp that will sound good with a marshall MG100FX?
it has to be 100w since if it isn't 100w you can't play in a band and i really want to be in a band

The MG100FX is the biggest and worst practice amp ever created. The amp costs way too much for the terrible tone it generates. If you don't realize the terrible tone now you have never heard a good amp and you will eventually realize how bad it is.\

Also you don't need 100watts to be in a band.

Everything you have said so far just proves how noobish you are and how far you need to go.
Last edited by Sputnik1 at Jan 15, 2012,
Obvious troll is obvious.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Quote by Sputnik1
The MG100FX is the biggest and worst practice amp ever created. The amp costs way too much for the terrible tone it generates. If you don't realize the terrible tone now you have never heard a good amp and you will eventually realize how bad it is.\

Also you don't need 100watts to be in a band.

Everything you have said so far just proves how noobish you are and how far you need to go.

you must be dum
firstly there are a lot of bands that use marshall like jimmy hendrix and i think it sounds just like him. plus how do you know how it sounds? you have obviously never played one because otherwise you wouldn't be saying that

and if you don't need 100w to be in a band how come all of the famous musicians use 100w amps?

edit: i hear fender is a good amp what do you think of this?
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/fender-mustang-v-hd-150w-guitar-amp-head
Last edited by Vital-Signs at Jan 16, 2012,
Quote by Vital-Signs
you must be dum
firstly there are a lot of bands that use marshall like jimmy hendrix and i think it sounds just like him. plus how do you know how it sounds? you have obviously never played one because otherwise you wouldn't be saying that
but the question was what is a good amp to get that will sound good with the marshall?

and if you don't need 100w to be in a band how come all of the famous musicians use 100w amps?

How old are you?
Quote by dullsilver_mike
Life is indeed a broken image.

Last.fm
PSN: BlindNematode
Quote by Vital-Signs
you must be dum
but the question was what is a good amp to get that will sound good with the marshall?

Yeah I am not even going to try to point out everything that is wrong with your thought process here. Instead I am just going to report this and make sure it is closed.
Quote by Vital-Signs
you must be dum

edit: i hear fender is a good amp what do you think of this?
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/fender-mustang-v-hd-150w-guitar-amp-head

troll
incase you're not and you're 8 years old

famous bands use real marshalls not mgs apart from static x and they sound like crap for a reason.