Hey guys.
How do we use amplitube? I mean, where do you plug in your guitar and do we need some extra drivers or something?
I installed amplitube a long time ago and I also installed ASIO4ALL but it was still too noisy. And there was a lot of latency... Could it be some noise gate issue? And should I use an interface?
Yamaha Pacifica 012
Peavey Vypyr 15

Quote by jukejointjohnny
Pro Tip - Neck pickup, tone dial rolled all the way off, makes tuners respond WAY more accurately. I only learned this trick fairly recently, and it actually works.
if its ipod you need the little black box that has wires for headphones, input, and to ipod....you can also use that box for the other systems as i do...it's cheap online but if you dont wanna get it, use a converter from 1/4 to 1/8 in your guitar and a 1/8 cable to the pc
Windows.
Yamaha Pacifica 012
Peavey Vypyr 15

Quote by jukejointjohnny
Pro Tip - Neck pickup, tone dial rolled all the way off, makes tuners respond WAY more accurately. I only learned this trick fairly recently, and it actually works.
I use a Tascam interface and it works fine for me. I think it's a US-122 or something like that. I use Reaper to record. You can open up Amplitube inside of Reaper if you click on the FX button on a track.