Sort of a noise/industrial punk thing I've been working on. Like a heavier Big Black or punkier Nine Inch Nails, for comparison. I'm working on completing a digital EP, which will be a free download most likely, but for now I've just posted one song. I'd love to know what you think.

Listen on Bandcamp: antisound.bandcamp.com
This is pretty eerie stuff...it kind of grabs you in uncomfortable places. It reminds me of the broken EP by NIN. Sounds a little like a videogame at parts too. Not bad though, I like it!
Quote by The Spoon
This is pretty eerie stuff...it kind of grabs you in uncomfortable places. It reminds me of the broken EP by NIN. Sounds a little like a videogame at parts too. Not bad though, I like it!

Thanks! NIN is definitely an influence for me. I'll be posting in this thread once I have more songs up, which should be within the next week or so. I checked out your band (assuming the band linked to in your sig is yours). Good stuff, I'm a big fan of the post-hardcore sound.
Thanks a bunch man.

Upon second listen to the song, I dig it even more. It's so creepy, the atmosphere rules.
Quote by xZAKx
haha sounds insane. but i actually like it.

I always like to hear "insane" as a positive. Thanks!
"the new sounds of hardcore" EP will be released on Friday, Jan. 20. The EP features the title track as well as two covers, and will be a free download via Bandcamp under a creative commons license. The title track can still currently be listened to on Bandcamp.

Against my initial judgment I have also created a Facebook page, in order for anyone interested to conveniently follow ANTISOUND's releases and possible live shows. I will be posting updates to that page semi-frequently, so if you enjoy ANTISOUND's music I encourage you to check it out.

Facebook: www.facebook.com/antisound
Bandcamp:
antisound.bandcamp.com
Quote by 21Fretter
Twas pretty crazy, I liked it though.

Thanks! Crazy is what I aim for.
Hey, the 3-song EP "the new sounds of hardcore" is now available for FREE via Bandcamp, so head on over and check it out. You will be required to enter an email to download the EP, which will be added to ANTISOUND's mailing list. You may unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time, however, if you so wish. So download away!

Bandcamp: antisound.bandcamp.com

And check out ANTISOUND on Facebook: www.facebook.com/antisound
Last edited by wmygatt at Jan 20, 2012,
Hey, I just noticed that the link to the Facebook page I posted a while ago may have not been working, due to an oversight on my part related to setting up the page correctly. I'm reposting the link here... hopefully working this time. Sorry if anyone tried to find the page before and couldn't.

www.facebook.com/antisound

Also, "the new sounds of hardcore" EP is still available for FREE on Bandcamp, so check that out, too.

antisound.bandcamp.com