So, Megadeth is playing next month in Denver at the Fillmore Auditorium. I was about to buy tickets, but you have to be 16+!!! I'm only 15, so I was wondering if you guys know if venues actually check for age, or if it's just a loose rule...
I never had that problem.

Usually I'd give the money to someone else and they'd buy them for me in advance so I wasn't really sure if age was ever an issue.

It usually doesn't matter though (unless it's in a bar or something).
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
I usually have to show an ID if it's an age restricted show.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by soXlittleXtimeX
I never had that problem.

Usually I'd give the money to someone else and they'd buy them for me in advance so I wasn't really sure if age was ever an issue.

It usually doesn't matter though (unless it's in a bar or something).

+1

Unless its a bar or a small-time nightclub they don't usually check

I can probably get into to any show here in So-cal (possibly Behemoth later this year) just because I look way older than I am, so try it

Meshuggah
Necrophagist
Gojira
Tool
You'll get raped at the door.
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Depends on the gig. I never liked Megadeth so I don't know. Also, it might help if you look older than you are. If puberty is a convenience for you, save up all your facial hair for a more convincing appearance. If the facade doesn't work then sell the ticket to someone. Go ahead and give it a try
I've never had to show ID for a 16+. 18+ they always ask, but 16+ is different because not everyone they allow in can drink anyway.

edit: hang on, is it 21 to drink in Denver? I never know what the age restrictions in the US are.. I thought you said Dublin
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Yeah they check age at least 90% of the time in my experiences. I suppose you can risk it if you don't care about wasting money

EDIT: ^Show's in America, so he can't drink till 21. Not sure why they even do 16+ shows.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Last edited by lushacrous at Jan 16, 2012,
when i was a youth boy, i never had any troubles getting into.
i would go in the back with bouncer for a few minutes and after we were done i get in

DJ Safari aproved
My friend went to an 18+ place the day before his 18th b-day and they let him in.
He talked to the people ahead of time though
OH HELL YES METALCORE