2 17%
never tried
2 17%
never tried and not really interested
5 42%
Voters: 12.
just a poll too see how many of you have jailbroken iStuff
post a response on how much your loving it

I did it yesterday and **** it's awesome there's so much you can do with a ipod touch that apple don't want you to do
Anyone know why apple don't want you to be able to use there stuff to its full potential?
By full potential do you mean illegally downloading paid apps?

Really I didn't find anything much of worth. Yeah I customized it and downloaded themes, but once I updated to iOS 5, I didn't jailbreak it for awhile and realized I didn't care that much.

Then I got an Android.
It's much better.
Read the title as jailbait....

Disappointed when I came in here

Edit: OT, No. Because I don't on any stuff beginning with 'i'...
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Last edited by slash_GNR666 at Jan 16, 2012,
i mean being able to get video games from past bit era's (not that i did), then being able to play those games with current generation wireless controllers. being able to customize your device. Aswell as lots of other stuff im yet to discover.
Quote by Ignite
By full potential do you mean illegally downloading paid apps?

Really I didn't find anything much of worth. Yeah I customized it and downloaded themes, but once I updated to iOS 5, I didn't jailbreak it for awhile and realized I didn't care that much.

Then I got an Android.
It's much better.

Quote by jetfuel495
I remember having to jailbreak at every FW update. In the old days it was a pain in the ass. The 3GS was tricky

Then I got Android and everything else became obsolete.

this lol

where's the android ftw option?
No, I use Android.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Quote by aeroslash09
"insert Android fanboy post here*

Hey I love iOS, It's extremely smooth, and unlike Android (where it runs different depending on the device), the iDevices and iOS are perfectly crafted together to make a extremely fluid and great interface. My Android is noticeably more laggy and buggy.

Although Android is just so much more... More. Yeah.
i actually started this thread to see how many of you have jailbroke an ipod, iphone or ipad. not about how you own an android. I honestly couldn't give a **** if you own an android Its irrelevant in the context of this thread
Quote by mybanez
i actually started this thread to see how many of you have jailbroke an ipod, iphone or ipad. not about how you own an android. I honestly couldn't give a **** if you own an android Its irrelevant in the context of this thread

It's too late to take it back now. You should have known what you were getting into as soon as you mentioned iAnything TS.