hey guys i was wondering if someone with better knowledge of music theory than me can give me some ideas for writing a solo over a riff in this tab (starts bar 127)

staying with one key doesn't seem to be working well

I want it to be a slower, melodic (dark?) type of solo preferably, can anyone help me please?!

see gp5 file attached! thanks!
Attachments:
Shadows Of Avarice (With Drums) GP5.gp5
I'd suggest you to stick to pentatonics, locrian and aeolian mode.
Repeating this descending pattern an octave or two higher would be a nice thing to do, also.

But overall - just imrpovise, listen to what you play and do what you feel .
First some analysis:

You're right, one key would not do the trick here, it's a very dissonant progression. You gotta try to hear where the tonality is and how it changes from one bar to the next. The first bar screams C# phrygian, so see where your F#minor scale wit the raised 7th takes you. Then you bring in that tritone and sort of hint toward a G lydian, but really the C# tonality is too strong so I'd work the C# diminished borrowing a note here or there from the B minor scale (with, or perhaps without, the raised 7th). Then the A hits and now you're fully in the B minor zone. I dont think the B minor pentatonic will sound too good over that though since the rhythm is hitting that C# (the 2) so much, you'll have to think of it as A mixolydian. The last bar you're still in the A mixolydian for the first half anyway. Over the last two notes I'd match it up... maybe play G F# E D over them to harmonize and then land on the C# to end / start the next part.

Now for some ideas

Slow and melodic over this type of dissonant progression means its time to bring out your vibrato and bending A game. Definitely want to be bending that C# up a half step at least a couple times, maybe tap the F as you're bending back, and work the B. Learn some diminished runs to start the second bar and then kick into a full on b minor scale run landing on an A chord tone on bar three. Keep bending that C# and slowly work your way back into dissonance perhaps utilizing the F# as some kind of pivot.

Anyway, all that rambling should give you a few things to experiment with!