You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
inb4 Joey Jordisson just doing random shit as usual
Quote by T.s.e
Drum solos sound really, really boring. I don't get the point.

This. I can appreciate the technicality and musicianship behind them but regardless of how good a drummer you are, any drum solo that is longer than one minute is awful.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Look up anything Neil Peart. Do it. Now.
Minecraft: Sonic
League of Legends: CinoSRelliK

Currently Playing/listening to/Reading:

Kerbal Space Program,
Binding of Isaac
Opeth - Orchid
S. by Doug Dorst
The Martian by Andy Weir
I would, but i don't really like you. So nope.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by stealstrings

You had to go with an overdubbed solo, rather than one of his "actual" drum solos. You should have gone with the drum duel between Animal and Buddy Rich. I'd link to it, but I saw it at the top of the related videos.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
inb4 someone posts a George Kollias video blasting 35 gigablasts/sec in 1.894 bpm..
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
This. With butterflies and hurricanes. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IF-W2_xGUds&feature=related
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
lol@people who listen to drum solos, it's like enjoying listening to a retarded baby banging his head against a table for 20 minutes.