To help me out with my music business coursework!

I have compiled a survey which I have had to do about an 80's themed gig which my college is putting on and I'm needing some people to do the survey as it achieve's a demographic, which is what I need to determine before I actually do any of the promotional work, such as posters and flyers. Possibly even Beer Mats to advertise for the gig.

Thanks very much pit!

The link is this http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FG5P8FB

Sorry about some of the questions if they're poor, leave a comment and I'll go and change them slightly.. (removing options/rewording questions)
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Thanks!
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Dun
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
did it. one of the questions lets you choose yes and no, so you might want to fix that
Quote by alkalineweeman
If by "clean" you mean "get a finger right up in there and do a good bit of spelunking" then i guess "at any given opportunity" is my answer.

mah hardcore band
http://monstersvsaliens.bandcamp.com/
really? theres no motley crue option and its an 80s night where else are you supposed to sing "GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS" and not be looked at like a perv lol
Quote by lespaul#1
Dr_Shred wins the thread

LEAVE THE PASTRIES ALONE!!!
Quote by Vandals572
did it. one of the questions lets you choose yes and no, so you might want to fix that

Yeah i noticed that too.
OT: Done.
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
I must say this was arousing, if only momentarily so. It is sufficient to say that you have arrested me by the proverbial loins in spite of the brevity of our chance relationship