My band The Midnight Crowd just released a new song tonight. It's one of two songs coming from our new EP, Many Different Eyes.

For fans of: Progressive music in general, metal stuff, rock stuff, multi-genre changes in the course of one song. Between the Buried and Me, Corelia, Protest the Hero, The Fall of Troy, The Mars Volta, Closure in Moscow, The Contortionist etc. I really don't know how else to describe it, haha.

So, here's the bandpage and you decide for yourselves. Let a friend know if ya enjoy it? Thanks for reading.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Midnight-Crowd/159596157402343?sk=app_178091127385

Started a new thread because I messed up the title on accident.

UPDATE FEBRUARY 15TH 2012: A NEW SONG, LIFE IN TECHNICOLOR IS UP ON THE BANDPAGE NOW, FOLLOW THE LINK ABOVE!
Last edited by The Spoon at Feb 16, 2012,
Thank you, I like being a three piece as well. I noticed Nuclear Torment likes a lot of the same bands that my band does too...that's pretty sweet.
Good stuff dude, I liked your page.
Quote by Kozlic
Music doesnt need to be quality to be good.

Press eject, give me the tape, if you know what's good for you
Cool! You got any music for me to check out?

Also, badass username, haha.
Last edited by The Spoon at Jan 16, 2012,
Quote by The Spoon
Cool! You got any music for me to check out?

Also, badass username, haha.

Nah, just checked this out because of boredom and it turns out I really dug it. You all got chops, that first bass riff caught me pretty unexpected.

And **** yeah, us culinary themed users gotta rise up and take control of UG!
Quote by Kozlic
Music doesnt need to be quality to be good.

Press eject, give me the tape, if you know what's good for you