VALUED CUSTOMER - There Is Room On Your iPod

Valued Customer's debut. Justus and I strain the limits of machine and man, producing this rare batch of music in a 24 hour period. Take the journey with us.

download here

http://patrickpower.ca/music.php

it was an adventure to make and it is an adventure to listen to. If you like it post it on your facebook because I think there is some quality work here.

luv

feel free to join the melee here. http://www.facebook.com/events/170335109739101/

if you like it, link your friends to it.
Don't tell me what can not be done

Don't tell me what can be done, either.

I love you all no matter what.
Last edited by nightwind at Jan 17, 2012,
I'd really like to listen but I can't find the dl link xD
Can't you just upload to Soundcloud, Myspace or something like that? =)
^wicked man!

simply click on the "THERE IS ROOM ON YOUR IPOD" it doesnt look like a link but it is one.

for some reason it wont let me put a url here.

its worth going through as a whole album

Last edited by nightwind at Jan 16, 2012,
Right on man, the 1st track made me wander if i accidentally clicked on some Al Jurgensen lost files! haha Definately put me in the mood for some PigFace type shit. Then when i clicked on the 2nd song it was pretty tame and just kinda put me off. Probably would fit better later in the CD? As for the mix on most stuff i feel the vocals are a little loud and just generally dont sit well in the mix. Also, almost everytime there is a lot of what i call "white noise". I dont know the correct term but it makes me think it was recorded in a room with the AC turned on and the mic preamps turned all the way up or something.

As for the songs i absolutely dig alot of the idea's here. I've listened to quite a bit of industrual music in my time but what you have done is added in a complete other genre so kudo's for giving me something unique to listen to.
Listening to the first song and it's definitely piqued my interest It's quite intriguing stuff, not sure what else can be said. It's good, and I'll definitely get around to listening to the others
thanks for the crit, i joined on FB, but i cant download and listen to your album quite yet, iv got school, but i will for sure, and il edit my post and post you what i think
interesting piece of work. did you actually record this in a day or was that just an act?

i think Good Time stuck with me the most out of the songs. love the old school synth tones you have going on in combination with the overlapping vocal melodies.
bummy people was a nice addition, it made me laugh because it reminds me of similar talks I've had. but i like what you guys are saying. also.. (like, like) lol.

im not really sure what to say about it as a whole. some of the tracks are a little too out there for me, but i can appreciate the process of doing something new and a bit different. i guess I'm just digging the vibe of these tracks. overall your album exudes a sense honesty which is both very refreshing and difficult to express. I'm kind of thinking out loud here. anyway, cool ideas.
^Yes we did do it one day , started getting drunk at around 4 or 5 in the morning, hence "bummy people" we were just talkin..

wheres that uver fellow.....

Thanks for the critique! This is very.. interesting. Other than that, I really don't know what to say about it Sorry I couldn't offer any more of a critique