Offer Details

Even though some manufacturers have opted out of this special, well over 1,000 brands and 40,000 items are still discounted today! If your coupon does not work on the item you wish to purchase, please call us at 866-226-2918. We'll make sure that you leave happy with your new gear in-hand.

The following manufacturers have asked not to participate in coupon offers and other promotional discounts: 65 Amps, A-Designs, Adam Audio, Allen & Heath, Alvarez, American Audio, American DJ, Ampeg, Antoine Courtois Paris, Aphex, Apogee, Apple, ART, Audio-Technica, Audix, Avalon, Avid, B3 Guitars, B&S, Bach, BAM, Behringer, Benchmark, Benedetto, Besson, Bixonic, Blackheart, Blue, Bogner, Bosch, Bose, Boss, Brio, Buffet Crampon, Carl Martin, Casio, Cerwin-Vega, Chandler Limited, Charvel, Chauvet, Cleartone, Cloud, Conn, Cordoba Guitars, Courtois, Crate, Daking, Dangerous Music, Digitech, Drawmer, DW, EBS, Eden, Edirol, Electro-Voice, Elysia, EMG, Eminence, Emma Electronic, Empirical Labs, Engl, Epiphone, ESP, Euphonix, Eventide, EVH, Fano Guitars, Fender, Fender Custom Shop, Fishman, Fox, Fuchs, Fulltone, Furman, Gator, Gemeinhardt, Getzen, Gibson, Gibson Custom, Gibson USA, Giffin Guitars, Godlyke, Golden Age Project, Grace Design, Gretsch, Guild, Guyatone, Hans Hoyer, Hao, Haynes, HHB, Holton, Ibanez, ISP Technologies, J Puchner, Jackson, Jet City Amplifiers, Jupiter, Kanstul, Kawai, Keeley, Koll Guitars, Korg, Kramer, KRK, Kush Audio, Langevin, Latin Percussion, Line 6, Lovepedal, LsL Instruments, Ludwig, Mackie, Manley, Mapex, Markbass, Marshall, Martin, Maxon, Meinl, Meinl Weston, Mesa Boogie, Millennia, Miraphone, Mixosaurus, Mogami, Mojave Audio, Moog, Morgan, Music Man, Music XPC, NS Design, N-Tune, Orange, Ovation, Parker, Pearl, Peavey, Pelonis Sound and Acoustics, Pigtronix, Pioneer, PreSonus, Propellerhead, PRS, QSC, Radial, Randall, Rane, Rivera, RME, Roc-N-Soc, Rode, Roland, Royer, Rupert Neve Designs, Sabian, Sample Logic, Schecter Guitar Research, Schroeder Guitars, Selmer, Selmer Paris, Sennheiser, Serato, Shure, SKB, SM Pro Audio, Softube, Solid State Logic, Squier, Stanton, Steinberg, Steinberger, Stephanhouser, Sterling by MusicMan, Summit Audio, SWR, Takamine, Tama, Tapco, Taylor, Tech 21, Telefunken, Thermionic Culture, Tobias, Tone King, Traveler Guitar, Traynor, True Systems, Tube-Tech, Two Rock, Ultimate Support, Universal Audio, Vestax, Violet Audio, Voodoo Lab, VOX, W. Nirschl, Waldorf, Washburn, Weber Speakers, Weril, XOTiC, Yamaha, Yamaha Band & Orchestra, Z.Vex Effects, Zildjian, and Zoom.

So let me get this straight...

I can buy a life time supply of planet waves picks on sale?

is u adbot
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
If it is adbot, it's a pretty fail one, due to the lack of links. Unless that's what it wants me to think.....
Quote by dullsilver_mike
You can just call and ask for the discount on any of those brands and they'll give it to you, they're just not allowed to advertise that they can give those discounts on those brands, they're still able to actually do it.

Ok, fair enough. I just thought it was a little bizarre. I already spent the money I was going to use anyway.